Svof syntax for tattoos

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this topic but I had a question about svof alias. Is there an alias to turn off touching tattoos? It puts up a shield tattoo when I move.

Comments

• AereidhnaAereidhna Dallas
    edited November 2015
    ts should toggle it on and off, I think. There's also a way to configure it to use ts to do a one-time shield versus putting it on keepup but I'd have to look it up.

Edited to add: not sure if it still works the same in svof as it did in old svo, but if so, the command to switch it from toggling keepup to putting shield up only once is vconfig oldts on - might try that if you're interested in that.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Do VCONFIG2 and make sure the listed option Touch shield only once on ts has a green circle next to it.

This makes it so you only TOUCH SHIELD once on TS and it won't attempt to keep it up if you move.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AereidhnaAereidhna Dallas
    edited November 2015
    I swear to God I stared at that vconfig2 (and vconfig) list for ages looking for it and couldn't find it...minute I saw Kyrra's post I noticed it...clearly I need sleep :D But yes, that way is much much easier!