Let's see your pumpkins!

TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
It's Halloween, so let's see your pumpkin carving masterpieces!

Comments

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Where's @Dethea to post some intricately carved masterpiece that rivals the artistry of the Sistine Chapel

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I wish I had some! Apparently @Gamden hasn't done or seen jack-o-lanterns in South Africa, so I told him about them. Maybe he'll post us a picture of one next year.  :p

I know if I did one it would not be that good, though. I am no good at art, not even simple art. I feel like even if I used those stencils it look like a mess. The best part is making the pumpkin seeds, though.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Wow. 620 is a lot, but when you think of the total amount of characters/players, it's not as much as I'd thought. 
  • I've been wondering what the total number was for awhile. Thanks, @Tecton! And awesome pumpkin :)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Simple pumpkin I did with the gf's kids. Think I'm going to get back into working with clay so that next year I can get some more pumpkins and do something more artistic with them. Saw some really cool stuff this year.

Of course let the kids do the fun part of cleaning it out. -insert evil laugh here-.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

• I found this on imgur, but I'm not sure if it is even real/possible. If so, whoever did it has some serious skills
  • Relevant: