Achaean Pets

Comments

• Those are Siamese mixes right? I am a sucker for Siamese cats. And don't have one. It makes me sad. Those two are beautiful.
  • Actually they look more himayalan on second glance.
  • I had a balanese cat like them. She was a tiny thing.

• Riashain said:
    Actually they look more himayalan on second glance.
    They're actually ragdolls, apparently. Vocal enough to be Siamese though :smile: 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Oooh ragdolls!

How do you find owning them like? I've very heavily considered getting a pair of sister ragdolls way down the road of #adultmaturity but I've never known anyone who owned them. I've read up a good bit on them, but actual experience is certainly welcome!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ragdolls are a push over. You can literally do almost anything with them and they don't care. Ultimate cuddlers!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Melodie said:
    Oooh ragdolls!

How do you find owning them like? I've very heavily considered getting a pair of sister ragdolls way down the road of #adultmaturity but I've never known anyone who owned them. I've read up a good bit on them, but actual experience is certainly welcome!
    Well I have two brothers and they very different. They're both pretty much pushovers yeah, they don't scratch and if you pick them up they just kind of give up on life. They love scratches and getting brushed, so they'll follow you around and if you stand still they just flop over on their backs, waiting for belly scratches.

The one is a madcap home body though, he doesn't like wet or dirt and tends to stick to people. The other's an adventurer who likes to roam and prefers doing it outside to the litter box.

But yeah, they're not vicious in any way or form.
  • imagemy two dogs. The bigger older one is Hemingway and the little one is Rielly. Both of them were rescues and despite being a few years apart are besties.
  • @Laine I love Rengar he's such a dashing beast! Your little man is a dashing beast too! All the League kittens!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    So I came home and saw this:

He's tiny because I felt the perspective was better felt like this :D

• I was cleaning my camera for my vacay and this is what I find: Yes she's on top of the refrigerator. Yes my kitchen is pink.

• MadelyneMadelyne East Coast, USA
    These are the dogs (and Speedy again). Cinnamon is a golden retriever. Sookie is a Catahoula Leopard mixed with a pit. Gracie is a Plott Hound mixed with a lab. Gibson is a Rottweiler mixed with a Corgi. Imagine an almost full-sized Rott on 3" legs.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    My new dog Chief! He's half Norwegian Elkhound and half German Shepherd. He's such a sweet, loving boy.

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KyrraKyrra Australia

The furry boy child is so sad. Since the day we brought him home as a puppy, he's grown up with Meena and he doesn't understand at all why she is gone, or why he can't find her. He tries to put up a brave face and look happy, but when he doesn't realise you're looking, there's just so much sorrow in his eyes. :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Kayeil : You have some official looking seal thing on the ground there.
    Tahquil said:
    @Kayeil : You have some official looking seal thing on the ground there.
    Oh yeah... that's my grandpa's, he was in the US Navy. Sometimes my dog throws huge temper tantrums when he isn't getting his way and will get into things, that particular tantrum was over not getting to go to the grocery store (he's not allowed inside, no sense bringing him). So he took that, spilled a potted plant all over (you can see some of the soil on the ground by him), amongst other things he did. That bone is also not his. I am not sure if he stole it from the neighbor's dog or if she brought it to the deck and left it there.

A picture from yesterday of my dog Chief in his old bed in his favorite sleeping position (by old I mean he got it in September), and then a couple from today of him enjoying his new bed he got as an early Christmas present. He's loving it!

Took my dog Chief to Petco today. First we had to get him a replacement harness, then got him microchipped, and after that he got his picture taken with Santa! He says Merry Moosemas and Yappy Howlidays! (Moosemas because the Norwegian name actually translates to Moose Dog, they're not actually hounds and they hunt moose, not elk.) I had to take a picture of the picture, but my tablet camera sucks, the actual photo is lovely.

• Dooooogggggg........ <3