Grim Fayre Prizes

13»

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Melodie said:
    Aeryllin's is already sold, I believe.
    yep, I saw Carmain buy it
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    500cr for a mini-pet??? Am I missing something here? Can it AeonWeb-spam your enemies to death like the real thing? Lol 
  • Aodfionn said:
    Tahquil said:

2) I have never encountered pumpkin spice in my life. However I like the nod to it in the perfume.

how did your american hosts fail to show you the sweet basic bitch nectar that is pumpkin spice
    Because she visited in July, and whitegirl season isn't until late September to early October.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Aodfionn said:
    Tahquil said:

2) I have never encountered pumpkin spice in my life. However I like the nod to it in the perfume.

how did your american hosts fail to show you the sweet basic bitch nectar that is pumpkin spice
    We opted for more alcoholic nectars and setting things on fire.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I want to win the raffle, but I haven't so far. :(
  • Kasya said:
    I want to win the raffle, but I haven't so far. :(
    Don't we all :angry: 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Fiiiiiiirrrrrreeeeeeeee........
  • Krypton said:
    500cr for a mini-pet??? Am I missing something here? Can it AeonWeb-spam your enemies to death like the real thing? Lol 
    That's rather a lot for a mini-pet, yes.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Yeah but there's a very finite supply of them.
  • Hate having all this curiousity on who won what. Would be nice to have a notification message saying you didn't win the raffle too kind of like the humgii races. The grim fayre has been fun though I always like events and festivities! Keeps me from getting bored. 
  • Leanes tells you, "It's about damned time! Ya won in my raffle, ya did, so check out your inventory, eh? Should be a crate somewhere. Hopefully intact. No guarantees!"

Uh, nope. Am I doing something wrong, or is this broken? I issued it, but no crate, no container a crate may be in, no nothing. Only knew I'd won as Tharvis said my name was called out, I was asleep when it was drawn.

• Okay, guess it was broken, fixed already nevermind! :)

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Curious if any raffle prizes will be given out for Valnuary as the Grim Fayre and Tower were open for it, but now it's gone at the end.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Kez said:
    Yeah but there's a very finite supply of them.
    The bazaar mounts don't even go for that much! (jk they probably do, but still extremely overpriced)
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Kez said:
    The bazaar mounts don't even go for that much! (jk they probably do, but still extremely overpriced)
    The Bazaar mounts can be slain, and you have to pay 250 credits to collar them. The crated pets are permanent and resetting.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    edited November 2015
    Ahmet said:
    Kez said:
    Bazaar mounts can go for quite a bit. Have received some fairly impressive offers on some that I own, and would pay a pretty penny for some interesting ones I don't have. However, no they don't go as much as these minipets do but that's kind of fair. They come uncollared and have to be fed and kept safe until collared. A lot of them end up killed or starving to death because some people will go grab them and not take proper care of them immediately.

Edit: Also it's hard to tell what an older, rare Bazaar mount would go for, especially the legendary steeds... because the legendary ones are usually sold with a supply of just three that don't restock. Then if one or two are killed or most of them end up collared, so they don't even hit the market for bidding. I think some of the more popular ones, if still available and uncollared, could potentially get a really good price if offered up for sale. I'm not currently interested in testing out that market, though.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.