Implemented ideas

Since our wonderful Achaean staff do such a fantastic job of implementing all of our ideas, and a lot of them aren't necessarily worthy of an Announce post, I figured it might be useful to have a thread to collect them all. Since I'd like to keep this thread relatively useful, here are the rules:

1. This is for implemented ideas only. I don't care how great you think your idea is, if it's not actually in the game it doesn't belong here.

2. Keep your posts short. Ideally just a copy of the message you received saying it's implemented/will be live soon, plus any other useful information that can't be deduced from the text of the message (which contains your original idea) already. If you requested a new command, but didn't suggest a syntax, then posting what the syntax is would be useful.

3. No discussion of or commentary on the ideas themselves. This is purely a place to record ideas that have been implemented. If you don't like something, use one of the other existing threads or create a new one to discuss it. Use the Like or Awesome reactions to express your positive feelings about an idea, that's what they're for!

With that out of the way, here's one to start us off from a little while back:

Your idea #2756 was deleted. The text was: Add an ALIAS SHOW <alias name> command allowing you to see the commands associated with a specific alias, rather than having to try to find it on your entire list of aliases. Alternatively or additionally, order the alias list alphabetically so that specific aliases are easier to find on it.. The reason given was: Your idea has been implemented.

Comments

• This for recent/pending or going all the way back?
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Message #26         Sent by Achaea
    10/28/16:39 Your idea #2935 was deleted. The text was: somewhere showing what your current xp
    bonus is? effigy of victory, iron elite, etc. The reason given was: Your idea has been
    implemented.
  • edited October 2015
    I got parcel post implemented (post office boxes) and I helped a bunch with the modern Landmarks/WALK TO concept. Also I think this counts because Lord Sarapis said it'll be implemented someday:

http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/3788/allow-smiths-to-put-forging-descriptors-on-artefact-weapons#latest

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Such an awesome idea, @Halos <3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Sent By: Achaea on 10/27/16:55
    Your idea #2954 was deleted. The text was: Allow AERIAL to be cast while mounted, dismount the caster if necessary. The reason given was: be live soon.

Get your 'cannot be done while mounted' ideas in! Current consensus is: antiquated.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited October 2015
    Shirszae said:
    Such an awesome idea, @Halos <3
    Lord Majin Mercadia, The Crimson Samurai is here. His features are obscured by an unnerving clay mask with crimson eyes beneath the raised hood of a hooded cloak of tattered crimson.
    IT'S SO MUCH BETTER. A little long, sure. But SO MUCH BETTER.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • @Trevize Up to you. If you think there's a good chance that some older ideas wouldn't be known to a lot of people then post them.
  • Message #715        Sent by Achaea
    12/16/15:11 Your idea #3119 was deleted. The text was: In addition to showing the current total
    number of arrows in your quiver, indicate how many arrows can be added to the quiver before reaching
    capacity. Something like: "Your quiver contains a total of 882 arrows. There is room for a further
    118 arrows before it is full.". The reason given was: Your idea has been implemented.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Forgot about this thread, so will paste this here, too...

Your idea #3049 was deleted. The text was: When a clan is set to omit from 
    honours and private, the clan leader should be able to hide this from their honours, 
    too.. The reason given was: Your idea has been implemented.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Message #8          Sent by Achaea
          12/28/18:45 Your bug report (detail: Not sure if this is intended or not, but 
    can the ginger ship kittes at least have some minipet-like reactions when pet, and 
    things like that? And maybe if fed something like a fish?) - has been fixed.

Not sure what this means, but... hey @Gamden, can we get a ship kitten?  o:)

• edited December 2015
    Nothin to see here.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Your idea #3244 was deleted. The text was: If you begin ship repairs not as
    captain/crewchief, you get both: "Your crew begins to mend your sails and repair
    your hull.", then: "Repairs halt as there is no captain or crew chief present."
    Instead, there should be a single message preventing repairs from even starting,
    like: "There must be a captain or crew chief present for repairs to begin.". The
    reason given was: Your idea has been implemented.
    ship repair all
    There is no sense in beginning repairs when there is no captain or crew chief
    present.
    Message #10         Sent by Achaea
          3/15/23:56 Your bug report (detail: I heard that HELP SINKING is inaccurate? 
    That you don't lose gold from your strongbox if sunk. Only that you lose crew if they 
    don't have tokens and you lose cargo. Not sure about the food stores.) - has been 
    fixed.

HELP SINKING still says the strongbox will be emptied and such... so not sure if it's really updated, or if strongboxes will be emptied now.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    D: oh shiiiit WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited March 2016
    If the strongbox gets emptied now I am just going to say, Nice job breaking it, hero  :persevere: 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Well I thought they'd just fix the wording. People have been complaining for so long it didn't explain sinking the way it was actually working.