[Updated]: Achaea player ages

13»

Comments

• I currently qualify for two categories and chose the younger one.
    I suppose that's telling.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I was born four hundred years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am immortal and I am not alone. Now is the time of the Gathering, when the stroke of a sword will release the power of the Quickening. In the end, there can be only one.' 

• Deladan said:
    I was born four hundred years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am immortal and I am not alone. Now is the time of the Gathering, when the stroke of a sword will release the power of the Quickening. In the end, there can be only one.' 
    If you lose your head, it's all over! See you at the Gathering, Deladan! He He He.

• I like how vague my bracket is. Am I 12? Am I 17? Who knows?!
    (Hint, I'm totally not 12.)
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I can control my age

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Eoka said:
    I like how vague my bracket is. Am I 12? Am I 17? Who knows?!
    That bracket was created for profiling purposes. It should have just been: "not legal in the US"
  • Austere said:
    Eoka said:
    I like how vague my bracket is. Am I 12? Am I 17? Who knows?!
    That bracket was created for profiling purposes. It should have just been: "not legal in the US"
    Bracket 1: Giggity!

Bracket 2: Not Giggity!
  • Um, I'm 10. I find this thread and it's lack of options for those of us under the age of 12, mildly offensive. Good day sir!

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Shit, if you're 10, I've yet to be born then! Playing Achaea while in womb. #2cool2beme
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• surprise bitches i'm 12

wait, no one's surprised? aw, man ..
    (XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."
  • edited October 2015
    I fought in the First World War. Took my bayonet rifle, bum-rushed the German machine-gun entrenchments with my buddies, stabbed the Krauts, and now a bunch of decades later I bum-rush to the nursing home bathroom and I usually make it on time. "The Treaty of Versailles is unfair," they said. Well, I say the Krauts had it comin'. Fucking Otto von Bismarck messing everything up, the Congress of Vienna was fine until he came along.
  • This is so weird, the distribution seems to follow Tracy-Widom
  • @Silvarien shall teach us all 
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi