Grim Fayre Prizes

KayeilKayeil Washington State
edited October 2015 in North of Thera
Just listing what @Gamden and I got together. If we're missing any prizes, please add them to the list. Just a collection in case anyone is looking to collect certain items from the Fayre. We're also collectors, so this will help us trade for what we do want and give away or sell what we don't.

Toys
------
a skeleton plush
a plush of the Ur'Vampire Prioska
a plush of the Ur'Vampire Gerzson
a plush of the Ur'Vampire Zigana
a zombified marionette
a bewitching rosewood crone (figurine)

Candy/Food
----------

a liquorice spider on a stick
an eyeball pie
a toffee apple
a set of marshmallow vampire fangs
a plump jelly worm

Drinks
-------
a Bubbling Cauldron (goblet - absinthe)
an Infection (glass - vodka)
an Unholy Water (glass - lemonade)

Cosmetics
----------
a tube of putrid green lipstick
a tube of glittery purple lipstick
a tube of vibrant orange lipstick
a copper bottle of spiced pumpkin perfume

Other
------

an orbed piranha
a pair of eye of newt glasses
a glass skull vial
a monstrous journal
a filigreed mirror
What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    The Ur Vamp plushies make me squeal a little bit
  • KezKez
    edited October 2015
    Holy crap. I'm going back for more.
    Also, I <3 you @Kayeil
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    edited October 2015
    I think the bewitching rosewood crone (figurine) should go in the toy category after manipulating it some, but it's too late for me to edit now.

(Unless someone, somewhere, can magically edit it. Oh look! They did!)

@Gaia, thank You for the ninja edit to fix the crone figurine. That's super awesome.

• Piranha is a toy too.

From a hiding place deep within the confines of a small orb, a cunning predator lurks, a trail of crystalline bubbles lingering in its wake. The small bowl clearly cramps the style of this avid hunter, its jagged teeth clattering constantly against the smooth glass as it attempts to nip hungrily at anything and everything in sight. Frigid water slops perilously against the shallow sides of the container as the tiny piranha prowls back and forth, its features set permanently into a rictus grin. The storm-grey contours of its plump body host a beautiful play of colours, light from the chilled liquid reflecting against the rich emerald and pitch black stones grouped in the bottom of the vessel.
    It has 120 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 4 pounds and 6 ounce(s).
    EB 5102 100% 5356 99% 100% Cloak Kola  push orb
    You tap noisily upon the glass of an orbed piranha. Instantly, the angry predator begins to circle, lapping its cramped confines in obvious agitation.
    EB 5102 100% 5356 99% 100% Cloak Kola  turn orb
    You shake an orbed piranha, and with a loud 'thunk' the fish slams into the side of the glass, foiled in its attempts to chew upon your face.

It's more like a pet that isn't non-decay. Reminds me in a small way of the aquariums you can buy in Aetolia. (Please admins make this happen here. I sent it in as an idea already. *pleads*)

I assume I'm at least missing Asztrik and Tizane from the list. Any minipets this go around? Please add any goodies I missed. Helps people trade/sell instead of buying a million bags and tickets.

• Kez said:
    Piranha is a toy too.

From a hiding place deep within the confines of a small orb, a cunning predator lurks, a trail of crystalline bubbles lingering in its wake. The small bowl clearly cramps the style of this avid hunter, its jagged teeth clattering constantly against the smooth glass as it attempts to nip hungrily at anything and everything in sight. Frigid water slops perilously against the shallow sides of the container as the tiny piranha prowls back and forth, its features set permanently into a rictus grin. The storm-grey contours of its plump body host a beautiful play of colours, light from the chilled liquid reflecting against the rich emerald and pitch black stones grouped in the bottom of the vessel.
    It has 120 months of usefulness left.
    EB 5102 100% 5356 99% 100% Cloak Kola  push orb
    You tap noisily upon the glass of an orbed piranha. Instantly, the angry predator begins to circle, lapping its cramped confines in obvious agitation.
    EB 5102 100% 5356 99% 100% Cloak Kola  turn orb
    You shake an orbed piranha, and with a loud 'thunk' the fish slams into the side of the glass, foiled in its attempts to chew upon your face.

You can touch it too, iirc.

• The amount of swear words that ran through my head... now I gotta become somewhat active, just for this stuffs -_-
    meh

• I miss my piranha from last year :frown: 

RIP Spikey
  • Piranha
    It has 119 months of usefulness left.
    EB 5102 100% 5396 100% 100% Cloak Kola  push orb
    EB 5102 100% 5396 100% 100% Cloak Kola  turn orb
    EB 5102 100% 5396 100% 100% Cloak Kola  touch orb
    The spiked teeth of an orbed piranha graze across the enclosing glass, the ravenous predator attempting to strike at your fingertips.
    Glasses
    Thick onyx rims resting either side of a flimsy metal tab form the over-sized frames of an awkward pair of glasses. Two rounded bone circles replace the more familiar glass lenses. The opaque discs bulge quite prominently, threatening to burst from within their confines. Painted onto the milky orbs and glistening as if coated with fluid, hues of black and green form an image reminiscent of the eyes of an amphibian.
    It weighs 2 ounce(s).
    EB 5102 100% 5396 100% 100% Cloak Kola  wear glasses
    You are now wearing a pair of eye of newt glasses.
    Eyeing the onyx frames with dubious speculation, you jam the frames resolutely onto your face. The twin discs in your glasses suddenly spring out of their frames and plummet towards the ground, halted only by the grace of twin coils of metal attached to their backs. Retracting with a soft thump, the orbs lurch back into place with an audible squelch.
    EB 5102 100% 5396 100% 100% Cloak Kola  remove glasses
    You remove a pair of eye of newt glasses.
    Tugging at a pair of eye of newt glasses, you remove them from your head with a sigh of relief, the twin orbs of the spectacles sloshing about within the thick onyx frames.
    Marionette
    You pull back upon the wooden crosspiece, and a zombified marionette raises both arms as if to grab an unsuspecting victim. Slowly staggering forward, the monster's hinged jaw gapes in a silent groan.
    EB 5102 100% 5396 100% 99% Cloak Kola  p marionette
    From a wooden crosspiece, four lengths of string suspend toward the four uneven, broken limbs of an undead human. Tattered garments clothe his fat body, torn and shredded; dried blood and the remnants of some partially-digested victim stain the fabric. Beady crimson eyes stare from a pallid face, and his articulated mouth hangs partially open. Though decidedly more petite than the monsters of the Underworld, he is no less horrifying.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 8 ounce(s).
    EB 5102 100% 5396 100% 100% Cloak Kola  pull marionette
    You pull back upon the wooden crosspiece, and a zombified marionette raises both arms as if to grab an unsuspecting victim. Slowly staggering forward, the monster's hinged jaw gapes in a silent groan.
    EB 5102 100% 5396 100% 100% Cloak Kola  push marionette
    At the behest of your direction, a zombified marionette shambles forward in search of flesh.
    Hobbling upon uneven limbs, a zombified marionette shambles forward in search of flesh.
    Crone (push pull turn all do the same random things, but description changes with them)
    Crow's nest.
    Caught mid-flight, a rosewood crone perches upon her broom.
    There are no obvious exits.

Crow's nest.
    Gesturing wildly into the distance, a rosewood crone casts an unimaginable curse upon an unknown victim.

Crow's nest.
    Staring at nothing in particular, a rosewood crone cackles hysterically.

Steeped in ancient folklore, the gnarled contours of a hoary crone linger in stark relief, the intricate particulars of her abominable existence captured in the complex swirls of venerable rosewood. Delicate hinges and complex wires afford her both motion and flexibility. The silken tendrils of a billowing shroud drape from her outstretched arms as she gestures wildly into the distance, casting an unimaginable curse upon a surely pitiful and miserable victim. Overcome by wicked glee, her appearance borders on the deranged: frail tufts of green hair weep from her head as toxic wisps, and but one of her eyes gleams with any semblance of intelligence, the other bulging from its socket and fixed in the opposite direction. A rickety broom rests at her feet, its dishevelled appearance doing little for her reputation.
    It weighs 10 ounce(s).

Steeped in ancient folklore, the gnarled contours of a hoary crone linger in stark relief, the intricate particulars of her abominable existence captured in the complex swirls of venerable rosewood. Delicate hinges and complex wires afford her both motion and flexibility. The heavy folds of her voluminous mantle undulate and squirm as a macabre shroud, creeping around the slender handle of a dishevelled besom; undoubtedly delirious, she leans back upon the broom and cackles with maniacal fervour. Decidedly unkempt, her appearance borders on the deranged: frail tufts of green hair weep from her head as toxic wisps, and but one of her eyes gleams with any semblance of intelligence, the other bulging from its socket and fixed in the opposite direction.
    It weighs 10 ounce(s).

Steeped in ancient folklore, the gnarled contours of a hoary crone linger in stark relief, the intricate particulars of her abominable existence captured in the complex swirls of venerable rosewood. Delicate hinges and complex wires afford her both motion and flexibility. Were it not for the dishevelled bristles protruding from the rear of her voluminous shroud, her illusion of flight would be without fault; alas, she perches atop a rickety broom with slovenly aplomb. Devoid of natural beauty, her appearance borders on the deranged: frail tufts of green hair weep from her head as toxic wisps, and but one of her eyes gleams with any semblance of intelligence, the other bulging from its socket and fixed in the opposite direction.
    It weighs 10 ounce(s).

First one of these
    Relieving a bewitching rosewood crone of her devilry, you bestow the crone with a sense of freedom.
    Unsatisfied with a bewitching rosewood crone's attempt at flight, you manipulate the crone in hopes of retribution.
    You afford a bewitching rosewood crone respite from her tireless magicks, briefly satisfied by her efforts.
    Bored of a bewitching rosewood crone's inane hysteria, you grant the crone a mere glimpse at freedom.
    Snatching away any hopes of freedom, you dismount a bewitching rosewood crone from her broom.
    You put an end to a bewitching rosewood crone's inane hysteria, turning the crone's attention to her craft.

Then one of these
    Taking the handle in one hand and balancing herself with the other, the decrepit witch perches upon her broom. Turning her this way and that, you adjust the trailing ends of her shroud so as to better conceal the besom's shoddy condition.
    Impelled by malicious inclination, the shabby witch gestures wildly into the distance. You draw her mouth into a wicked grin and, with a minor adjustment, direct her aim toward the most irritating of your friends.
    Impelled by malicious inclination, the shabby witch gestures wildly into the distance. You draw her mouth into a wicked grin and, with a minor adjustment, direct her aim toward the most irritating of your relatives.
    Impelled by malicious inclination, the shabby witch gestures wildly into the distance. You draw her mouth into a wicked grin and, with a minor adjustment, direct her aim toward the most irritating of your proteges.
    Impelled by malicious inclination, the shabby witch gestures wildly into the distance. You draw her mouth into a wicked grin and, with a minor adjustment, direct her aim toward the most irritating of your superiors.
    The effete witch takes her broom in one hand, and dramatically raises the other toward the sky. With a slight adjustment, you draw her mouth open; caught in a state of hysteria, the crone screams a silent, maniacal cackle.
  • a plush of the Ur'Vampire Asztrik.

Fashioned from spotless linen bleached to an icy white, the body of this plush has been crafted to 
    the perfect likeness of the Ur'Vampire Asztrik. Invisible stitches allow for the stuffed form to 
    appear as if it were made out of a single piece of fabric; all features as splendidly detailed as 
    the subject. Dressed in dark robes of the finest silks, even the folds drape flawlessly over the 
    doll. A menacing stare of disdain emanates from glowing crimson eyes of an unknown material, while 
    the cruel snarl across its lips has been crafted from sharp spikes protruding over an inch from the 
    face.
    As you squeeze a plush of the Ur'Vampire Asztrik, one of the spikes on his mouth shoots out, hitting 
    you in the face!
    The glowing eyes of a plush of the Ur'Vampire Asztrik flash at you menacingly.
    In an effort to be less unkempt in front of a plush of the Ur'Vampire Asztrik, you tug lightly on 
    your clothing, attempting to adjust the wrinkles out of it.
    You slap a plush of the Ur'Vampire Asztrik on the cheek.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Within the Tower of the Fang (indoors).
    There are 4 nuggets of gold in 4 groups here. A filthy black cat is here, tail 
    twitching occasionally. Upon dark, webbed wings, a small forest bat scours the area 
    for prey. Idly waving his stubby trunk about, a miniature mammoth calf fidgets here.
    Leaking a black ooze, the remains of a skeletal ankheg are here. The reflective 
    bones of this dead skeletal sky wyrm have been shattered into disrepair. Foul biles 
    leak from the ruptured carapace of a dead multipede. Broken shards of bone are all 
    that remains of a monstrous skeletal behemoth. There are 2 pieces of prickly ash 
    bark in a group here. A dull grey chip of magnesium rests on the ground. Red eyes 
    filled with wild fury, a skeletal Stymphalian bird spreads its bony wings wide here.
    There are 2 skeletal chameleon here. A brilliant orange glow emanates from the 
    molten core of a skeletal jehrekt. Wings folded, a skeletal gryphon crouches low, 
    ready to spring. Surrounded by a cloud of spores, a fungus-covered quud lingers 
    here.
    Within the Tower of the Fang (indoors).
    A bear-like skeleton stalks about here, stretching his massive wing bones. There 
    are 2 skeletal rhinoceros here. Mirroring the light in a dozen prismatic directions,
    the skeleton of a serpentine sky wyrm weaves through the air. Electric sparks 
    crackle around the flailing tentacles of a skeletal chimeric monstrosity. There are 
    3 skeletal hellhound here. A skeletal multipede beats a quiet stacatto against the 
    ground with its many legs. A skeletal chameleon lies here, bereft of its living 
    camouflaging abilities. Multiple tentacles flail wildly around the skeletal body of 
    a menacing octopoid. The sprawling, angular mass of a jagged skeletal behemoth 
    hulks here.
    You can see no further.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited October 2015
    Totally missing out on all these because overseas on holiday :(. Crone figurine, mirror and journal looks cool. Wish I could get them. How long does it last? The fayre.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• So, is the rosewood crone a battle figurine or not?
    Should last until the end of Mayaween. It is not a battle figurine, just a toy.

• Oh.  :( 
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I WANT THEM ALL *CRIES*

this stuff is so expensive lol. I got the full set of ur'vamp plushies. I kinda want the orbed piranha though. 

It's now 2nd Sarapin. Shouldn't the point raffle for the tower of the fang be done by now? Wonder who won. 

• edited October 2015
    1) I have so many lipsticks.
    2) I have never encountered pumpkin spice in my life. However I like the nod to it in the perfume.

Also @Tecton / event admin : The glass skull vials are still showing up as their oaken counterparts.
    ie. oaken vial125340   a glass skull vial
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Need more occasional giftbag restocking and less bag hoarding!

• KezKez
    edited October 2015
    I got the mirror today. It's a meaniehead. I sprouted horns.
    I put some in my shop (2se, e, nw of delos bridge) and you can play with it even though it's in there by probing it.
  • Kinda stealing some light off your thread @Kayeil ..Quick question
    I got the chests figured out on Ghost Ship, but i got some odd bottles
    Its called Grog
    Its not drinkable, applicable on weapons as a poison. Anyone seen this, and is it a quest Item?

This thick, squat bottle is poorly crafted, its surface distorted with bulbous outgrowths and flawed
    with large air bubbles trapped within the glass itself. A rubber stopper is inelegantly rammed into
    the narrow neck, its exterior grimy and marked with greasy fingerprints. A crude white label is
    sloppily affixed to the rough centre of the bottle with the word "GROG" written upon it in jagged
    hand-writing. Above the label, a skull and crossbones is drawn.
    It weighs 5 ounce(s).

I got about 5/6 in one chest

• Try the standard interactions (read/touch/push/pull/turn/shake/open)?
    Grog should be drinkable. It's like a water/rum/lime cocktail.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    @Skye said:
    It's now 2nd Sarapin. Shouldn't the point raffle for the tower of the fang be done by now? Wonder who won. 
    I guess I won the 4th tier. There was no message -- I just noticed this in my inventory:
    You open a crate marked "live animal inside".

Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between
    each slat to allow air flow. On each side, in red letters, are the words: "live
    animal inside."
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    A crate marked "live animal inside" is holding:
    "elephant413880"                        a vine-bound stone elephant calf

You take a vine-bound stone elephant calf from a crate marked "live animal
    inside".

Reflective granules of milky quartz fleck the sandstone from which this elephant
    calf is formed. Cracks run throughout the pale white rock, branching out of
    gaping holes in her rough-surfaced skin. Emerald vines emerge from the depths of
    the jagged fractures, coiling around her body before returning into one of the
    multiple cavities, or hanging freely and trailing to the ground. The largest
    tendril clings to the torso of the calf, wrapping around several times to create
    an external ribcage while smaller creepers encircle her legs and tail. The trunk
    of the elephant sways close to the ground and possesses a slight inward curve,
    its construction from overlapping sheets of stone permitting greater flexibility
    then would otherwise be possible.
    A vine-bound stone elephant calf looks relatively helpless.
    She has 100% health remaining.
    She weighs about 300 pounds.
    She is loyal to Krypton.
    A vine-bound stone elephant calf is holding:
    Nothing.
    It will reset to you.

You drop a vine-bound stone elephant calf

Entangled in multiple vines emerging from her body, a sandstone elephant calf
    stumbles about awkwardly.

You say in a glacial, winter-evoking voice, "Oh my god, that's the fucking
    tits."

Done! A vine-bound stone elephant calf will now be named 'Manganese.'

Excuse the outburst, but this is by far the best goddamn mini-pet I've ever goddamn seen.

Curious to see if all the raffle prizes are the same thing, or different pets.  :o

@Tecton @Sarapis - with the flying sharks and stuff in there, does this mean flying squid pets and the like are a possibility as custom pets?  o:)

• YaeYae
    edited October 2015
    I kind of wish there were more prizes for the top level of the tower since there are more bashers there. If you're lucky enough to be one of the few lower levelled participants and play, you're almost guaranteed a prize.   :(
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • edited October 2015
    I require perfume and these boozes. Hopefully the Fayre keeps going tomorrow. I've been working exactly during serenade, which is when I imagine those giftbags and tickets restock :(

Edit: the mirror looks neat too. Wonder if I'll be able to pull one.