I also play?

2»

Comments

• Sobriquet said:
    How do you people get time for all that?

I'm still trying to make my way through Far Cry
    less playing it all at once and more transitioning game to game when one gets bored
  • Aesi said:
    Sobriquet said:
    How do you people get time for all that?

I'm still trying to make my way through Far Cry
    less playing it all at once and more transitioning game to game when one gets bored

This
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool Or a coward
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
    For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
    "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
    Such is the rule of honor
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Within the past month I have played:

Oracle of Seasons(still on this one. I lost my gbc for a while.)

Ocarina of Time(love going back to it.  Up for a restart any day.  Seriously my favorite Zelda. N64 or bust)

Pokemon Blue(nostalgia month, just beat Surge. Beginning to regret squirtle, but hydro pump so cool. )

New Super Mario Bros 2(Too toned down to really appreciate it.  Kids these days have no idea what a hard game really means)

Super Mario Bros 3(The most difficult for me personally.  I always die trying to clear the bosses)

Skip-bo (Family game night at my mom's house. We couldn't remember the rules so we played one and quit)

Monopoly(^My brother threaten to stab me with a spoon. Poor loser)

Uno (Still mad about this.  Freaking green)

• All the new mario games have a really easy main game, but pretty challenging post-game so you should just beeline for that if you want a challenge.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Kiet said:
    All the new mario games have a really easy main game, but pretty challenging post-game so you should just beeline for that if you want a challenge.
    The one for the 3ds has this thing where if you die three times in a row, you get a super raccoon suit that makes you (basically) invincible. Like what. ..collecting all of the coins is the only challenging part in it that I saw.  Someone made a hack of the New Super Mario Bros for the wii that has some pretty epic levels, though.  It took me hours to be a few of them.  
  • Austere said:
    Kiet said:
    All the new mario games have a really easy main game, but pretty challenging post-game so you should just beeline for that if you want a challenge.
    The one for the 3ds has this thing where if you die three times in a row, you get a super raccoon suit that makes you (basically) invincible. Like what. ..collecting all of the coins is the only challenging part in it that I saw.  Someone made a hack of the New Super Mario Bros for the wii that has some pretty epic levels, though.  It took me hours to be a few of them.  
    Yeah but no one forces you to use it! It also doesn't show up for the post-game levels.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I've also been playing a bit of Rust because it's more optimized than Ark and I can run it better.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    So, I've had a few questions about the differences between Rust and Ark. So, I'll post them here because I play both now.

Who does it better: Rust vs Ark
    Performance: Rust
    Intuitive UI: Ark (There really isn't much difference, but Ark wins because engrams are separated into very organized folders)
    Server setup: Ark (great UI for that)
    AI: Ark
    Building: Rust (grab a blueprint and materials and you can build as fast as you click)
    Learning new crafting recipes: Ark, by a longshot.
    Actual crafting: Ark. It's faster and you don't need to be crafting 24/7 just to not be wasting time.
    Combat: Rust- performance has a bit to do with this, but it just feels better when you do hit something.
    Game depth: Ark, the dinos make raiding so much more fun and the levelling system is fun, too.

Rust also has this thing where you can buy skins for items for like $2.50 each. It automatically gives Rust -1 point.

All in all, if you want to buy one but have to choose, go with Ark. Even though the optimization is awful and building is slow, it's the better game if you have to choose.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    @Jurixe @Melodie @Ruth You might have just convinced me to give Life is Strange a try. Sounds pretty interesting

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I play Worms Armageddon. I'm very strict about keeping my game variety to a minimum.