Mayaween Giftbags

I got a bunch of meh. In the many giftbags I got, I got two battle figurines (are there ways of trading these...?), an artie vial, tons of seftonium (no multiclass) and nuts, and some with just 9k gold in them :(

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    edited October 2015
    Can maybe trade if left in the giftbag.

Edit: Or if they're in some kind of a case or box you can trade them as long as your mark isn't on it. Just don't take them out.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I want one so bad. Officially saving up.
    (XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."
  • Kayeil said:
    Can maybe trade if left in the giftbag.

Edit: Or if they're in some kind of a case or box you can trade them as long as your mark isn't on it. Just don't take them out.
    Too late, already did. :-1: 
    I'm curious to see if there's any new minipets in the globes... I hope not because that's such a short period of time to acquire them.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Kayeil said:
    I'm curious to see if there's any new minipets in the globes... I hope not because that's such a short period of time to acquire them.
    Same minipets as the last globe contents.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    No ghost bats? :( 

Aside from the shameful lack of bats, these are awesome. Thanks, Tecton!
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    Aodfionn said:

How many more bats do you need?!
  • Lyr said:
    I got a bunch of meh. In the many giftbags I got, I got two battle figurines (are there ways of trading these...?), an artie vial, tons of seftonium (no multiclass) and nuts, and some with just 9k gold in them :(
    @Lyr : I thought figurines are worth a good bunch, though I know the exact worth differs...
    Aodfionn said:

Where we're going, we don't need *glasses* bats.
  • edited October 2015
    I have a weird parody of Back to the Future playing where Marty McFly was swapped with Hunter S. Thompson.

"Back to the future? What madness is this? We can't go back to the future, that's bat country. Hadn't we just gone forwards to his present? And what were these inside-out pockets, hover boards and self-tying laces? Either we'd gone back to the future or we were both sitting in the gutter babbling incoherently about flux capacitors and the ether had set in."
  • edited October 2015
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• So are we going to be able to buy custom emotes sometime, or is that only limited to these giftbags? :open_mouth: 

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited October 2015
    I got 90k gold, 6 seftonium and 3 mirrors from 10 giftbags. I don't need the seftonium. Already have a shard!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I don't get the custom emote. How is it different to tmote?
    Kafziel said:
    I don't get the custom emote. How is it different to tmote?
    Agreed. That's why I bought a mirror off someone just to have the pretty non-decay mirror.

• edited October 2015
    Not the credit bags, but I'm too lazy to alter it accordingly. @Tharvis bought Averitti four bags and she got some lemonade and vodka in spooky glasses, a skeleton plush, a mirror, a gummy worm and a pie and like 1k worth of gold. The items themselves weren't really that impressive for the 40k they cost [I'd probably be pissed if it'd been me who had paid for them] but they did make for some great roleplay.
    (XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."
  • BronislavBronislav Maryland
    edited October 2015
    You take a ball of seftonium from a mummified Mayaween giftbag.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!? :scream: 

• Yes lots of balls and nuts. 

I got 3 mirrors, 3 ultra rare lifestones and a battle fig. Gonna sell the lifestones. Oh and a folder. 
  • hahaha all of you suck on my balls.
  • edited October 2015
    I really don't get the purpose of the mirror since you can do custom emotes as well, can anyone enlighten me? Maybe I'm not understanding it. Otherwise I have 10 of them and will trade in for the 100 credits if there is no difference with the custom emoting and the mirror setting the emote. Thanks!
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    The mirrors let  you "hardcode" your own emote - the difference being, hardcoded emotes can be used while you're off balance (say, transmutating or enchanting), whereas custom emotes require you to have balance/EQ to fire.

• On the bright side, this promotion ends soon. No seftonium balls please tyvm :) I hope they do something credit-related, since the demand from multiclass is still around.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Artefact discount is great, looking forward.
  • Taraus said:
    The mirrors let  you "hardcode" your own emote - the difference being, hardcoded emotes can be used while you're off balance (say, transmutating or enchanting), whereas custom emotes require you to have balance/EQ to fire.
    aha! Thank you Taraus! Always so knowledgeable IG and apparently OOC :)

Hmm so the question is is it really worth it for the balance since i alias my custom ones anyways...hm hm
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• Question about lifestones - can these be passed from person to person without being kept in the giftbag? I noticed they retained the mark of the person who gave them to me originally, and then after I rifted them they have my mark now, if I were to give one to someone else would they be able to use it?
    Aereidhna said:
    Question about lifestones - can these be passed from person to person without being kept in the giftbag? I noticed they retained the mark of the person who gave them to me originally, and then after I rifted them they have my mark now, if I were to give one to someone else would they be able to use it?
    Indeed!