Achaea podcast!

Comments

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    @Kenway Get in line.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Oh hey! We forgot to ask, does anyone have any specific questions with multi-class they'd like to have discussed? 
  • Hey all! Sorry about the delay between podcasts. We're chipping away on the multi-class and hope to have it up soon(TM). In the meantime I found this fascinating video on Vice. I know there are some players here on Achaea who can share in this man's experiences: http://www.vice.com/video/larping-saved-my-life-987
  • Make sure to mention me in your podcasts
  • Only at the end so you have to listen all the way through.
  • edited October 2015

If this is still a thing, I'd be interested in helping. I actually co-host a podcast currently (though we've taken a small break, some life stuff got in the way). Hit me up, let me know!

Also, if anyone has any interest. Check out 20 Minutes Ago Podcast on youtube. It's very NOT family friendly, myself and fellow co-hosts are kind assholes.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool Or a coward
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
    For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
    "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
    Such is the rule of honor
  • Hey everyone! So the new podcast is ready to go but I am having a difficult time putting it up on soundcloud, and I have been meaning to switch it over to youtube anyways. I've been unable to load it because the sound file is the wrong type. Can anyone offer help/suggestions?
  • Vithincus said:
    Hey everyone! So the new podcast is ready to go but I am having a difficult time putting it up on soundcloud, and I have been meaning to switch it over to youtube anyways. I've been unable to load it because the sound file is the wrong type. Can anyone offer help/suggestions?
    what type now and what destination type
  • edited November 2015
    I'll watch these after work today =D If you would like someone to join in or help with scripts/ideas I'm game! I have a lot of spare time since my job usually has me doing nothing and I don't sleep much =3
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    These are kindve cool. Its interesting to hear people pronounce Achaean words differently. I'm looking forward to hear more about Taghosa in the next episode. 

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    "I will macefist your face, brother."

Never change, @Tahquil

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Halos said:
    Its interesting to hear people pronounce Achaean words differently. I'm looking forward to hear more about Taghosa in the next episode. 
    Hearing Vithincus pronounce his own name "Vithin-i-cus" is pretty disorienting...

Also hearing "Ash-tin" when it's definitively (HELP PRONUNCIATION) "Ash-tan".
  • This is good stuff, nice to hear thoughts about Achaea outside just the forums.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool Or a coward
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
    For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
    "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
    Such is the rule of honor
  • Enjoyed listening to these guys!

Any news on the next?
  • i would love to help! ive made some unreleased podcasts in the past (as a performer not an engineer). and i listen to podcasts 100% of the time i am awake. would love to do this. have discussed with @Reiloch  a tiny bit, but we havent done anything
  • Vithincus said:
    Hey! We did a thing!

It's Kwiss! Like Swiss, with a K! 
  • Ha! Quisse doesn't know how to pronounce her own name.
  • Tahquil said:
    Ha! Quisse doesn't know how to pronounce her own name.
    :anguished: 
  • Tahquil said:
    But to be fair, Tahquil doesn't know how to pronounce hers, either.
  • Sure I do. It's *grunt*.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Tahquil said:
    *grunt*
    Funny. That's how I sound whenever you mispronounce "Ashtan".
  • Quisse said:
    Tahquil said:
    :anguished: 
    I'm sorry but...the above emoticon is all that I've ever wanted and more. :anguished: 
  • edited November 2015
    The podcast is on hiatus because quite frankly I just don't give a fuck about Achaea right now. Which isn't to say there may come a time in the future when I can stomach the idea of playing again. In the meantime: 

• Sorry guys. :(
  • awww damn, you guys just started to get on a roll

• Not going to lie, I was really looking forward to those city focused episodes that were mentioned as being in the works.
  • Aw this blows, Tahquil wanna take over with me? :open_mouth: 
  • @Sylvaria : how are you at editing?