Denver

edited September 2015 in The Wander Inn
I'll be attending a wearable technology conference in the Marriott Denver Tech Center in Denver for a week from October 13th - October 19th.

I might be renting a car, so if anyone would like to meet up and do stuff around Denver, let me know.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• YEEEEAHHHHH. SURE :D 
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Bump! I'll be in Denver tomorrow with a rented car.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• I'm in Ft Collins. @Antidas, you should come over here tomorrow night for cards against humanity tavern wide at Dungeons and Drafts!

• All the cool stuff happens when I'm not there.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Saeva said:
    I'm in Ft Collins. @Antidas, you should come over here tomorrow night for cards against humanity tavern wide at Dungeons and Drafts!
    No kidding, I'm actually gonna be up there after work tomorrow, although I'm not sure I'll be able to come. What time's this going on? I'll see if I can make it happen

• @Antidas @Saeva, would have loved to meet up but unfortunately the ISNR conference started yesterday (which runs from 8 am - 9 pm) all the way until Sunday and I leave on Monday morning.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• And I'm still overseas. Sorry guys. I don't know what Exelethril was saying but I know you came to see me instead. I just was not there in time.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."