Mudlet Mapper Taking Wrong Directions?

KayeilKayeil Washington State
Anyone else have an issue lately with Mudlet Mapper taking them into Mhaldor when they're trying to go somewhere completely different? This happened to me when I was trying to go to some rooms in the Dun village or Dun fortress area like the comm shops via the rf function or using goto <room #>. I'm just lucky I didn't get into trouble for it, and double fortunate that I'm not an enemy... but can see this as a bigger issue for someone who is an enemy, or can be an unintended issue if Mhaldor doesn't want you in there. I know I could simply use the arealock function, but that's not a real fix if it's a coding issue.
What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Comments

• AereidhnaAereidhna Dallas
    edited October 2015
    All the time :( Mostly when I try to go to Meropis from the mainland. I have a pebble so it used to work just fine, would take me to the Moghedu exit of clouds then walk from there, but now it takes me somewhere in Mhaldor instead. I've accidentally entered Mhaldor like five times now (sorry guys! I'm really not trying to be a pest). I've taken to targeting Sea Lion Cove instead, that seems to work, then once I'm on Meropis it'll take me where I need to go. But it is frustrating as hell when I forget.
  • It's because someone fucked with the crowdmap in the most recent one, made it so some of the rooms in the temple exit to various rooms around the world... Have to manually delete them, or just area lock Mhaldor as you said. 'til crowdmap is updated.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Cynlael said:
    It's because someone fucked with the crowdmap in the most recent one, made it so some of the rooms in the temple exit to various rooms around the world... Have to manually delete them, or just area lock Mhaldor as you said. 'til crowdmap is updated.
    I don't know how to manually delete them, or even which ones, so I'll try arealock for now. Thanks for the info!

• QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    Would be awesome if people talk to me in game as I'm pretty much the only one updating the crowdmap now. I'll work out the issue and put it live in next update.

• Qwindor said:
    Would be awesome if people talk to me in game as I'm pretty much the only one updating the crowdmap now. I'll work out the issue and put it live in next update.
    I had no idea, thanks Qwindor. I really appreciate it.
    Qwindor said:
    Sorry. :( This had literally just happened and wanted to make sure it wasn't just me or some problem on my end for doing something wrong before fussing over it.

• Didn't even know you were the one who handled it, otherwise I would've >.>

Thanks for the fix!  :)

• Qwindor said:
    Sure, expect to see the occasional message from me, then. I ran into a couple of deleted wormholes a few weeks back (the one from Saoghal to Eirenwaar was gone, and a couple on the mainland that I've forgotten the locations of).
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I barely use my mapper,cause when im moving longer distances it goes of track and tries to exit into a non  exit direction. IS this lagg related?