Did chops change?

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
I've heard something about chops changing but haven't been able to get into Achaea lately to see for myself. Did they change? If so, how?

Best Answer

Answers

• as a very well done Ascii map of all of islands, chops, and even the mainland has just been published after much work by @Zulah and @Czanthria I'd wager a guess at yes?
  • Didn't Sarapis offer to host that map? Seems a bit strange if they're just going to change all the chops.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Morthif said:
    as a very well done Ascii map of all of islands, chops, and even the mainland has just been published after much work by @Zulah and @Czanthria I'd wager a guess at yes?
    I've seen the map,and it doesn't look like anything significant was changed. Thus the inquiry towards what specifically was changed (if anything). Chop patterns? The nature and way chops work?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Tahquil said:
    In the thread Sarapis joked about changing the chops. To my knowledge it is still a joke and not a reality.
    Sounds like something he'd do. Thanks for sating my curiosity, if but temporarily. 

• edited October 2015
    Tahquil said:
    In the thread Sarapis joked about changing the chops. To my knowledge it is still a joke and not a reality.

• Last chops change that I know of was when the ones up near Lothos/Minos/etc changed right before a ship race, maybe 1.5 to 2 rl years ago. I've sailed to all but two of the islands in the past rl month and haven't noticed any changes from before I went dormant.