Juggling - Non Combat Application

I've had an idea that would enable Jesters to use the juggling skill for shows / displays.

The idea would be to have various items available to be able to juggle:

1 - Juggling balls
2 - Hoops
3 - Baton

My thinking was that these were items that could be made by anybody:

1 cloth = 3 juggling balls
1 cloth + 1 red ink = red balls
1 cloth + 1 purple ink = purple balls etc

1 leather = 3 leather hoops
1 leather + 1 red ink = red hoop
1 leather + 1 purple ink = purple hoop etc

1 wood = 3 Batons
1 wood + 1 red ink = red Baton
1 wood + 1 purple ink = purple Baton etc

1 wood + 1 cloth = 3 cloth tipped baton

At Transcendent pranks you would be able to juggle 5 of these items, although maybe with two hands free. (For avoidance of doubt as part of this idea, this 5 item juggle is only related to these items and nothing which could be used in combat) Also at transcendent you would be able to  LIGHT BATON WITH TINDERBOX (Or flame if Xorani) setting the cloth tipped baton alight to juggle.

If there is a positive response I'll flesh it out a little more and drop something into Ideas@

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Nice idea, but surely can be accomplished through emoting?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Of course, but this way you have physical objects to showoff or hand out. Also, what you are juggling shows in your room description

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • tpose ^ is here, juggling five coloured balls.
    Sobriquet is here, juggling five coloured balls.

i'm a rebel

• Yeah, having tangible objects that you can throw at people/things, leave lying around, or whatever, seems like a nice added touch. Not necessary, certainly, but that's hardly a reason to object to it.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    I have been the class for less than a week but have been having so so so much fun with the RP antics the skills allow for, and omg, yes, I would love this. Let me know if you want/need help fleshing the idea out further!