Merchandise

1235»

Comments

• TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    Deucalion said:
    Austere said:
    Sarapis said:
    You guys are totally able to just create that stuff yourself you know! No reason you need us to be involved.
    If it's not "official merchandise", it will never be collectable! Plus I want my "Straight out of Bastion" t signed by the Garden! 
    For only USD$20 plus shipping and handling, I will sign any 3 pieces of merch for you. 
    Yeah, but like, what about any of the -GOOD- Divine that people actually like? Can we get a @Sartan price sheet?

• 100% authentic, signed in blood by the God Himself. $69.95 + shipping, PM for details.
  • On the back, "It's like Satan, but with an 'R' in it so it's totally not Satan"
  • AustereAustere Tennessee

100% authentic, signed in blood by the God Himself. $69.95 + shipping, PM for details.
    Whose blood...
  • I would only buy a shirt that has "Achaea.com" somewhere on it
  • Austere said:

100% authentic, signed in blood by the God Himself. $69.95 + shipping, PM for details.
    Whose blood...
    "Some guy's." - B. Bending Rodriguez

• Tahquil said:
    On the back, "It's like Satan, but with an 'R' in it so it's totally not Satan"
    So, pirate Satan?
  • edited October 2015
    There is huge money to be had in merchandising. Maybe IRE should add a merch division.

I mean, if you can get people to spend $500 on a virtual veil, what would people spend on REAL things? (I am not making fun of people with a veil, I have one. Best purchase ever.)
  • SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA
    Here's the other thing (didn't read the whole thread, tl;dr). Walking around with an Achaea logo on your front (or back) is good advertising, especially if it looks badass. Talk about customer attraction! Word of mouth is sometimes the best advertising.

I'd probably pay money for a t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, etc.  If we had badass keychains, that'd be cool too. Beer bottle openers?  Shot glasses? Maybe glassware in general?

twitter - @spacemanreno
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Achaea shot glasses would be a must for any meet.
  • Lisbethae said:
    There is huge money to be had in merchandising. 
    This is exactly the opposite of reality for small communities I'm afraid.

• edited October 2015
    Kasya said:
    Achaea shot glasses would be a must for any meet.
    Too bad '(Newbie): Newbie says, "Help what does boga want to drink."' probably wouldn't fit on a shot glass :(
  • Deucalion said:
    Austere said:
    Sarapis said:
    You guys are totally able to just create that stuff yourself you know! No reason you need us to be involved.
    If it's not "official merchandise", it will never be collectable! Plus I want my "Straight out of Bastion" t signed by the Garden! 
    For only USD$20 plus shipping and handling, I will sign any 3 pieces of merch for you. 
    almost worth it