Trading 30 Credits for No Brainer Lesson Package.

I apologize if this in the wrong place, I couldn't find a trade thread.

Hello,
I'm looking to trade 30 Achaean Credits for 1 No Brainer Lesson Package. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you.
Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Comments

• There's no way to do this I'm afraid. The No Brainer Lesson Package is only available on the website, for USD.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited November 2014
    If you've already bought your two, I don't know if they'll let you circumvent the limit buy allowing others to buy you more.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited November 2014
    Sarapis said:
    There's no way to do this I'm afraid. The No Brainer Lesson Package is only available on the website, for USD.
    What I think he means is, he'll trade someone 30 credits that he already owns, if they'll buy him the lesson package via the website. This isn't hard at all - you put in the character's name you wish to buy anything for, even if you're logged into your own account. And then you just put in your payment info. The other person never sees any of it.

People sometimes do this to do anonymous gifting, too.

Edit: @Kresslack, I don't think he's bought any, he's just looking for people to trade credits for for the lesson packages. Probably not a lot of spending money or lack of credit card/bank account or some sort!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Kresslack said:
    If you've already bought your two, I don't know if they'll let you circumvent the limit buy allowing others to buy you more.
    Correct. Any particular character can only have two of those packages bought for that character, ever.
  • Melodie said:
    Sarapis said:
    There's no way to do this I'm afraid. The No Brainer Lesson Package is only available on the website, for USD.
    What I think he means is, he'll trade someone 30 credits that he already owns, if they'll buy him the lesson package via the website. This isn't hard at all - you put in the character's name you wish to buy anything for, even if you're logged into your own account. And then you just put in your payment info. The other person never sees any of it.

Ahh yes, of course. Was thinking he was looking to trade in-game, but there's no real difference.
    It's actually a pretty good deal, considering 25 credits are $9.99 on the site.

• I've not bought any and what Melodie says is correct, I'm willing to trade 30 Credits for someone to buy my character 1 No Brainer Lessons package. When 25 Credits cost the same as 1 No Brainer Lessons package, so your getting 5 free credits for helping me out.
    edited November 2014
    Krux said:
    I've not bought any and what Melodie says is correct, I'm willing to trade 30 Credits for someone to buy my character 1 No Brainer Lessons package. When 25 Credits cost the same as 1 No Brainer Lessons package, so your getting 5 free credits for helping me out.
    I will get back to you on this when I get home.

Edit: Arrangement made. Enjoy.

• In theory, would the Garden intervene if he sent me 30 credits and I did not buy his lesson package? I'm just wondering if this sort of deal puts him outside scam protection.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
    Xith said:
    In theory, would the Garden intervene if he sent me 30 credits and I did not buy his lesson package? I'm just wondering if this sort of deal puts him outside scam protection.
    Basically falls under the Con rule, especially if you publicly agree to the arrangement.

Vaehl said:
    Plus you'd be a tw*t.
    A twit?

• I have people who are into me for 1000cr plus at the moment, my logic is that I haven't spent RL money on practically any of my things, so at worst I get to show people who twats are, and at best I end up a little ahead when I get paid back. So far not a single person has burned me though.

Trey said:
    I have people who are into me for 1000cr plus at the moment, my logic is that I haven't spent RL money on practically any of my things, so at worst I get to show people who twats are, and at best I end up a little ahead when I get paid back. So far not a single person has burned me though.
    It's always a good feeling when people don't disappoint you by not holding up their end, especially if you've never dealt with them before.

• Okay, I've got another 30 Credits Up for the last package. 
    Once again, Looking to Trade 30 Credits for 1 No Brainer Lessons Package. Let me know if your interested here or in game. Thanks for your time. 
  • Upping the price offered to 35 Credits for 1 No Brainer Lessons Package.
  • Yeah, I'll go ahead and grab that last one for you.

• Handled. Thanks all for posting.
  • edited December 2014
    Kresslack said:
    Xith said:
    In theory, would the Garden intervene if he sent me 30 credits and I did not buy his lesson package? I'm just wondering if this sort of deal puts him outside scam protection.
    Basically falls under the Con rule, especially if you publicly agree to the arrangement.
    Not so sure about this. I lent somebody 3,000 credits with their promise to pay me that back with interest a total of 4500 credits. I had it in writing - IC *and* OOC --- and the Garden did not step in when I was stiffed.

I should add, I did not insist on the interest/bonus, but he thought he had to offer more and more for me to lend him the credits. My decision was based on whether I thought I could trust him, not on the "bonus." 

Bad decision. 

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Probably something to discuss over with the admin before doing, than assuming that it falls under the con ruling.
  • Hmm.. Bump I guess?  I just landed some credits for my art!  I'd be thrilled if someone wanted to buy me a no-brainer lesson pack for 30 credits!  Or both of the no-brainer lesson packs available to me for 60!  
    :)
  • Amik said:
    Hmm.. Bump I guess?  I just landed some credits for my art!  I'd be thrilled if someone wanted to buy me a no-brainer lesson pack for 30 credits!  Or both of the no-brainer lesson packs available to me for 60!  
    :)
    Probably better, in general, to just start your own thread, rather than reviving one from a year ago. More visibility for you, less confusion for everyone else.
  • All these necros recently.

I blame multiclass.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:
    All these necros recently.

I blame multiclass.
    I might just be overly optimistic, but my impression is that the few relatively egregious necros in the past few days have been more notable because they've been less common overall recently (past year or two). Multiclass drawing old players out of dormancy, and thereby into more active foruming, could easily contribute, though.
  • Eld said:
    Trevize said:

I blame multiclass.
    I might just be overly optimistic, but my impression is that the few relatively egregious necros in the past few days have been more notable because they've been less common overall recently (past year or two). Multiclass drawing old players out of dormancy, and thereby into more active foruming, could easily contribute, though.
    Was a joke. Necromancy skill, new classes. See?
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited October 2015
    Personally I don't see why people hate on thread necro so much. .I find clicking a new thread that has "7 New Posts!" Just to find out its the same boring gif, meme, "lollissued", or whatever other drivel some of us post(ya, including myself), FAR more irritating 

Edit: should specify that I don't mean to say anyone in this thread is guilty of this. Its just a personal irritation.
  • Trevize said:
    Eld said:
    Trevize said:

I blame multiclass.
    What is this "joke" of which you speak?
  • Eld said:
    Trevize said:
    Eld said:
    Trevize said:

I blame multiclass.
    What is this "joke" of which you speak?
    :( I laughed. A little. Maybe.
This discussion has been closed.