Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Why is this still a thing?

12346»

Comments

• SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,630 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Makarios: Noticed that shin meditate doesn't work off implanted shaman totems. Could that be looked into as well?

Praxides
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USAMember Posts: 1,818 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That might actually be a neat perk for Shaman totems, though. Unless I'm mistaken, Shaman totems seem pretty inferior to Runewarden totems in every other instance, given their inflexibility and Softfocus' 66% to negate them completely.

I bet it wouldn't change much, don't think anyone would switch over to Shamanic totems overall, but I like that kind of diversity in Achaea, and so since there are two different types of totems, they should have their own strengths and weaknesses.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,218 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Makarios said:
    Mizik said:
    Makarios said:
    For reference, meditate is also meant to stop implanted totems on movement. Looks like there is an issue with the interaction there, it'll be fixed shortly.
    +1 or +2 movement speed while Meditate is up, pls.
    <Lorielan style="emphatic">No</Lorielan>
    Rude.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • AmranuAmranu Member Posts: 725 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    This topic so off topic. strike knees impale OP.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TNMember Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Amranu said:
    I think what we came to on that discussion was it's not really op it's just annoying because you have to run for the next 30 seconds.

• XinnaXinna Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Caladbolg said:
    Amranu said:
    I think what we came to on that discussion was it's not really op it's just annoying because you have to run for the next 30 seconds four times in a row (2 minutes, until your legs reset).
    Ftfy.
    Caladbolg
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TNMember Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Xinna said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Amranu said:
    I think what we came to on that discussion was it's not really op it's just annoying because you have to run for the next 30 seconds four times in a row (2 minutes, until your legs reset).
    Ftfy.
    or just strum lyre >_>

• TalysinTalysin Member Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I do think that his prep is a little ridiculous. It's quick and the only way to really stop it is to pre-apply =/.
  • ElowinElowin Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Is Shin Meditate only supposed to work against totems and not runes in general?

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/1fb7bc22
  • AmranuAmranu Member Posts: 725 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    If you had done evade it would have ignored it, but as far as I'm aware it's supposed to be a 100% chance softfocus, and softfocus doesn't work on propped totems or ground runes.
    TrevizeAnedhel
Sign In to Comment.