Plug.dj Achaea - Be your own DJ for Achaea!

Comments

• Aedin said:
    If memory recalls it was about you constantly playing French music and someone said that they mute it every time your songs come on.
    Yes, that's what happened. I decided if my culture was going to get a 'speak white' comment on a non-linguistically enforced channel (because OOC, and many players are non-Americans), then really, it wasn't worth my time.

If my wife asks me why I no longer go there (because even if she didn't understand your songs, she was genuinely curious and happy to hear them), I'm not going to lie to her either.

• I do log it at times.

@Siduri I liked your songs.
  • Orzaansyn said:
    I do log it at times.

@Siduri I liked your songs.
    I know you did sweetie D:
    Alright, I'll give it another try and I'll... "shake it off" :open_mouth: 

• Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    I'm bored, who's coming to boogie with me?
  • Signed up and bookmarked for tomorrow night, seems interesting enough. @Orzaansyn we can trade teh metalz!
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• @Kitiara Sure. I have not connected there for weeks now.
  • I'm in this thing now... I may or may not make other peoples ears bleed however...

• Hmm I think I've been playing my playlist nonstop for the past 3 days lolol good to see more people come in 
  • <-- has entered the ring
  • edited April 2015
    So as I'm sure many of you who have joined have noticed a newest addition to our Plug.dj community room AchaeaBot! While I know some of you seem to have a love/hate relationship with AchaeaBot however theres many features that it provides. 

First off there is now a 5 hour AFK limit, this can easily be avoided by sending simple chat such as hi to reset the timer. The reason this is in effect is so if people fall asleep and are still in the booth it'll remove them (You're asleep and not listening anyways)

As for a list of commands you're able to give are as follows!

Also don't be afraid to come and join us!

USER

Command Arguments Description
    !8ball (message) ask the bot a question, the bot will return random variations of a yes or no answer.
    !autowoot links to PlugCubed, the advised script/plugin to use for autowooting
    !ba explains the Brand Ambassador rank
    !cookie (@user) give a cookie to user
    !dclookup / !dc use dclookup on yourself
    !emoji a link to a list with emoji's
    !eta shows how long before you reach the booth
    !gif (message) returns gif (from giphy) related to the tag provided. Returns a random gif if no tags are provided.
    !help links to an image to help get people started on plug
    !join join the roulette if it's up
    !leave leave the roulette if you joined
    !link when the user is the DJ, give a link to the current song
    !ping pong!

Bouncers

Command Arguments Description
    !active (X) shows how many users chatted in the past X minutes. If no X specified, 60 is set as default
    !afkreset @user resets the afk time of user
    !afktime @user shows how long user has been afk
    !ban @user bans user for 1 day
    !dclookup / !dc (@user) do dclookup for user
    !english @user ask user to speak english (asked in the language they set plug to)
    !eta (@user) shows when user will reach the booth
    !jointime @user shows how long the user has been in the room
    !kick (X) kicks user for X minutes, default is 0.25 minutes (15 seconds)
    !lockguard toggle the lockguard
    !lockskip (reason) skip the song and move the dj back up 
    !mute @user (X) mute user, for X minutes if X is specified, otherwise for an undefined period
    !reload reload the bot
    !restricteta toggles the restriction on eta: grey users can use it once an hour
    !sessionstats display stats for the current session
    !skip skip the current song
    !status display the bot's status and some settings
    !timeguard toggle the timeguard
    !togglebl toggle the blacklist
    !togglemotd toggle the motd
    !togglevoteskip toggle the voteskip
    !unban @user unban user
    !unmute unmute user
    !voteratio @user display the vote statistic for a user
    !whois @user returns plug related information about user

• yaaayyy, this site has made my hunt grinding far easier to endure <3

• Will look into this when i get home

• ... its been empty all day :/

• Makaela said:
    ... its been empty all day :/
    Strange I should be in the room along with the bot only reason would be I lost connection which is very rare but could have happened I'll check when I get home
  • I'll be on when I get home

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    hi

I'm back again
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • must resist... playing Kazoo and acoustic guitar covers of video game boss battle themes...
    tyvm 2 bill gates & the gamecube paint 4 my profile pic
  • Are people still using plug.dj? I made an account a few weeks ago after a friend told me about it on a different game.
  • plug.dj/achaea i dont see anyone though.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Me = -Dare- :hurrah: 

• should DJ Xae come bring some chill tunes? :3
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Playing some chill tunes! @Xae

• @Kisharo @Tharvis @Kelvin @Killian @Malsifera and I are dj'ing if anyone wants to come hang out :)
  • @Killian @Tharvis @Tohru @Sturm and I are djing if anyone wants to come hang out :)
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    I'm in and out on wed and sundays, more on wed then sun, and anytime after 11:30 est.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I come around once in a while, but I hate getting in a groove while killing things and all of the sudden country comes on, so I've been staying away.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I started Achaea in 2009, and I remember playing Armin van Buuren's State of Trance 2009 songs all the time while learning the game as a true newbie: Never Fade Away by John O'Callaghan, The Fractal Universe by Mat Zo, Miami Vibe by Monogato and Riddles in the Sand by Ron Hagen & Pascal M. I don't think it's worth becoming a DJ for, but in case any of my friends wonder what I kept playing all the time while learning Achaea, those are the songs.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Yeah, I heard the news :(
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"