FREE FULL GUI

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kenway said:
    @Kresslack Yours is red rather than blue and I'll need to make your CoA. There's just one more module I want to add and it'll be all finished up. (Clicking the CoA checks score 'cause why not right?) Sorry for it taking so long. Neuroscience is -apparently- a tough major. Who knew??

Thanks man! I look forward to getting back into Achaea using this.

• What's the bar on the left side?
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    XP. The numeric value displays rank as I find that actually moves up faster than percentages and thus makes better motivation.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Kenway said:
    XP. The numeric value displays rank as I find that actually moves up faster than percentages and thus makes better motivation.
    until you get to rank 140 and only get a rank every 10%!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Tharvis said:
    Kenway said:
    Well I'm still in that 80-90 hump where you get like 3% an hour and then you die and you lose 3% and you go why am I doing this that was like 12+ spars right there arena I missed you bb I'll never leave you again oh man this guy preps me too fast better get more health oh wait shi--

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Kenway said:
    Tharvis said:
    Kenway said:
    Well I'm still in that 80-90 hump where you get like 3% an hour and then you die and you lose 3% and you go why am I doing this that was like 12+ spars right there arena I missed you bb I'll never leave you again oh man this guy preps me too fast better get more health oh wait shi--
    hit me up later for better hunting areas. 3% an hour for your level isn't right at all
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    Kenway said:
    Tharvis said:
    Kenway said:
    hit me up later for better hunting areas. 3% an hour for your level isn't right at all
    I agree. With the right places I was at 10 percent per hour at level 98
  • edited October 2015
    I've been playing on HMTL for a while, but its really lagging lately, I cant play. When I switch there is no lag, so I guess I have to make the switch to Mudlet.  I installed the package but for me, its not working.. Can you explain to a noob how to install this GUI?

thanks.

edit this is what i got:
    as You can see it is installed. but nothing happens.

• You need to type the alias "gui" to initialise it. 
  • Looking nice! I changed the function of the first button (harry) to send("cast torrent at "..myTargetList[1]) and that works, but the name of the button still says "Harry"

How do I change this?
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    go to the alias menu and look for the gui alias. scroll all the way down to the list of rages like

Rage1Name = "Windlash"
    Rage1Time = 16
    Rage1Cost = 14

and so forth. You can edit that to add in all your own corresponding rage info.

• I modified mine to pick up the name depending on Dragon Colour or Satyr coming from the gmcp. Also added a 6th button. Took me a little bit of working out but got there eventually. Might post it when i get home, if anyone is interested. The timers I've not touched, just the display and the ability it calls.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Feel free to use the tables in my rage tracker, it's got all of the classes in there.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    @Kenway, how's it coming along? Anything I can use for the time being by chance?

• How do i change the mapper to fit inside its borders?I made it about half the size of the maps here but the map it self is all zoomed out

I need it to  fit decently plus be zoomed in
    Thanks in advance

There's actually a thing with the free GUI where it goes a bit wonky when you install it on mudlet3.0. On older version of mudlet you could interact with it with your mouse, click-select rooms to walk to etc. But for some reason that doesn't work on 3.0. Not sure if someone came up with a fix for that yet.

Having said that, @Gamden if you shrink the map window, the seamapper breaks. So unless you're planning to stay on dryland forever, the mapper needs to remain largely at its default size.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I just use my mouse wheel to scroll it larger or smaller when I need to zoom in or out. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I have two question How can I indent a new line on a chat window like this?
    Also How can I change the font type of the gui?

Any help is appreciated

• edited November 2015
    Gamden said:
    I have two question How can I indent a new line on a chat window like this?
    Also How can I change the font type of the gui?

Any help is appreciated

indent a new line on a chat window? like a new entry? You would likely need to change the chat triggers from appendBuffer to cecho(windownameinappendbuffer, "\t"..matches[1])

font type of gui I think sits in the gui alias of zulahgui.
  • Thank you for the reply @Aesi

• edited November 2015
    @Aesi
    Im not sure im doing it right

How would you change this to indent on the chat window?
    (The Sefyric Mariners Guild):

• selectString(line,1)
    • copy()
    • appendBuffer("allChat_1");
    • appendBuffer("clansChat_1");
    • deleteLine();

• gah just saw this,

You will want to replace that with

cecho("allChat_1","\t"..line)

you can also then use if's and get creative with the colorization of your chats, as if I remember correctly zulahgui doesn't respect config color.
    So I seem to have somehow magically obtained an extra line of map

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/e5c07b44

As you can see, I have nightsight on.

Wtf is happening? D:

• Skye said:
    So I seem to have somehow magically obtained an extra line of map

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/e5c07b44

As you can see, I have nightsight on.

Wtf is happening? D:

skye

y4 you break these things.

y 4.

does running gui smarten it up? or only a mudlet restart?

As it turns out. I woke up half asleep and didn't realise it was a shiprace going on. It's fine now lol.

I guess I'll suck it up and start muddling around with this stuff myself. Here's to the undoubtedly many trials and errors I'll make, but hopefully at the end of it all I'll be able to customise and fine tune it just the way I want to.

• I've used this on both characters and found it extremely useful, so first off a huge thank you to @Zulah.  I recently moved from Windows to Linux (Ubuntu Mate) and I get the following error when trying to import the package into a new profile:

Lua error:/usr/share/games/mudlet/lua/LuaGlobal.lua:29: attempt to index global 'zip' (a nil value)

If I create the profile on windows and copy it across it works fine. Any ideas from the Linux guru's out there?

• Run 

sudo apt-get install liblua5.1-zip0

in a terminal (Not sure if that's the latest, that's just what I remember)

• That didn't quite work, but pointed me in the right direction. liblua5.1-zip0 no longer exists, but installing lua-zip seemed to installed the dependency too, so works a treat now. Cheers @Jacen

• My map is stuck behind the GUI miniconsole box or whatever. It was working until I changed profiles, but I didn't change any of the settings in the original alias, and everything else works fine. When I resize the map, I see it for a second, then it disappears again. Any suggestions?