Today's CTF

2»

Comments

• Don't think I've ever stolen so many flags literally out from under other people's fingertips.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Eleusis just went bat shit on offense. I swear sometimes we had two people defending and the rest going ham. We tried to pick spots that were easy to return to though.
  • Rangor said:
    Eleusis just went bat shit on offense. I swear sometimes we had two people defending and the rest going ham. We tried to pick spots that were easy to return to though.
    I remember standing there with Jadys when you popped out and stabbed her. I was like, MAYBE the two of us can handle Rangor. And then there were about 20 Eleusiens popping out of the trees and bushes..Fun times..or something like that

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • edited September 2015
    Draekar said:
    Yeah I really enjoyed the CTF, it is certainly a mark of the times having Cyrene rush us multiple times. Their Zerg rushing cost us any chance to win but I personally feel it was great for Cyrene as a city to be on the offensive and to have a go at putting the boot in to team Good too! 

These zergs are tanky.

Breathrain was addictive, we even had our people raining on ourselves killing our own people. Then we banned breathrain...hehe.

Of all our breathrain rushes, I personally feel Mhaldor is most organized in attacks. I bursted in 3-4s and would die again in 3-4s rushing Mhaldor. On others, I got to survive longer.

It's fun, I am still excited about CTF even though now that Multiclass is the new fad.

• Tecton said:
    Sobriquet said:
    So, 99% of the Achaean community ask for Multi class and we get "soon". @jhui asks and it's in within hours. Suspicious.
    Jhui is my alt.
    You forgot to QQ/login as Jhui and had to turn the flag into a toothpick ei.
  • You require more Vespene gas
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • edited September 2015
    I had fun for the last half hour or so I showed up for! But by this time everything was pretty frantic and this is pretty much what happened every time a name not highlighted white walked into the room:

(13 seconds in is the best representation)