Do you like extended communication?

13»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Avto said:
    Verrucht said:
    I was actually in between the last two options. But then I realized those damn kids are ALWAYS ON MY FREAKING LAWN.
    Cyrene showing. And we all know cyrene has law "turning ct off is disrespectful"
    If people have CT off now and then, it's alright. There was someone who always had CT off, at which point I want to know why bother being part of a city.  However, as a city-leader, I don't find it appropriate for my character to have their CT off, I feel it sets a bad example.

However, I must admit in some ways I feel foolish offering a serious response to what is likely a purposefully obtuse comment.

Edit: Also, having CT off doesn't actually fix anything. Then people ask why it's off, or send tells anyhow.  Then when CT and tells are off, they send messages again asking if I'm okay, etc. This isn't a solution in any way, it's just a new problem.

• I feel like a symbol next to people's names, showing that they're off-continent, would let one go CTOFF/whatever with greater impunity. It's the proverbial "gone fishing" sign.
  • If I want silence there's always a bed and commscreen

• Mishgul said:
    i go hunting in beds all the time.
    Just what do you hunt in bed? Bedknobs and Broomsticks style?
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• OceanaOceana North Sea

Wysteria said:
    Mishgul said:
    Georgina (RIP) and Josephine.
  • I think the changes to communication sucks ass and needs to be deleted and reverted to like it was. It gets rid of a ton of privacy that WE ALL like to have every once in a while
  • Idelisa said:
    @Mishgul that's exactly why I loved going off plane.   On the plus side, I'm sure bed sales are up... ooohhh, it was all a conspiracy.  No wonder @Tecton loves it.   :-S
    Good point! :/ 
  • It truly sucks when you want to get away. Wish it could be toggled.

• Idelisa said:
    Wysteria said:
    Mishgul said:
    >.>

Cats.
    Wrong on many levels.