Please make Pantheon and Demigod figurines

Hi there!

I was hoping the Garden could design and offer Pantheon and Demigod figurines.

Think of the possibilities! @Tecton v. @Sarapis (Just for fun, of course :-) ). Babel v. Phaestus . Aurora v. Sartan . Deucalion v. Vastar. Pandora v. Ironbeard

I don't mean just these, but ALL of the Gods and Goddesses. I bet some of us players would buy literally the whole Pantheon if we could.

Demigods too! Because we love them too! :pleased: 

The Garden could really go to town designing these: for example, as her finishing move Pandora could drop a giant pie on the opponent; She's done it before!

I think it would be the most successful and sought-after set. All figurines up to now cater to certain tastes. For example, I bought the dwarf priest from the Cart of Wonders but not the others because I couldn't identify with them. But literally EVERYBODY would love the Pantheon and Demigods. I think it would be great for everyone. :-D

Thank you for reading this idea.

Comments

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    No one in the garden wants the battle figurine in their likeness to be defeated ten times in a row. ;)
  • edited September 2015
    @Kasya : Yeah, but some Orders get all of their God/Goddess's shrines dusted by a rival Order in like 15 minutes... isn't that a form of losing, at least for a while?
  • You may use this image as my mini-Me. 
  • Unfortunately, turning the Pantheon, either departed or existing, demigod or Elder God, into toys rather undermines the majesty and powerful mysticism that most of Us try to achieve.

This one won't be happening.
  • Lorielan said:
    Unfortunately, turning the Pantheon, either departed or existing, demigod or Elder God, into toys rather undermines the majesty and powerful mysticism that most of Us try to achieve.

This one won't be happening.
    @Lorielan : my apologies, I didn't think of it that way. X_x
  • @Silvarien course nothing prevents you from trying to design your own minigame. However, you may end up a lightning rod.