日本語を話せる人いますか?

こんにちは、アケーアーのプレーアーさん!

アメリカ人の僕は一人で日本語を勉強していますから、友人を探します。あいにくアケーアーで漢字とひらがなを使えませんが、SkypeとかLINEとか使えます!

二番目の問題:アケーアーをする日本人がいますか?英語の単語が難しいと思いますか?

ありがとうございます

Comments

• No thanks,  but I appreciate the offer. 
  • I know a few phrases from watching anime, but that's about it. I am trying to actually learn spanish, though.
  • This has me super depressed about how little Japanese I can remember after several years of study. Gunna have to get back to it in earnest one of these days, I swear :/
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    I also am learning French, but it's a lot easier to find francophones. Japanese speakers are kind of rare, but Achaea has a pretty diverse userbase, so I thought I'd ask!
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    edited September 2015
    Alyana said:
    This has me super depressed about how little Japanese I can remember after several years of study. Gunna have to get back to it in earnest one of these days, I swear :/
    漢字をたくさん学びましたか? I've only learned about 500 or so (using WaniKani) and I can barely read the little kids' newspaper.
  • Personally, I speak English, hillbilly, American sign language(one in particular), some Spanish,  and a little ebonics. I assumed the first post was a request of some type, so I rolled with it.  Sorry. ..
  • Watashi no nihongo wa totemo warui desu kara yon sen de benkyou shimasen deshita. Zannen deshita :( also no japanese keyboard
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I feel somewhat proud that I managed to read that.  My grammar is awful though. I have an easier time with input rather than output.

もう十年ぐらい使えたくないし。(。>﹏<。)

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited September 2015
    I speak fluent sarcasm. :sunglasses: 

I can also sign (American Sign Language, Pidgin and SEE although I'm rusty on all accounts). My goal once upon a time was to become a special education teacher at the Michigan School for the Deaf. I still dream of completing Interpreter coursework.

I can answer a telephone, introduce myself, and ask "Hot, isn't it?" in Japanese; that is all I retained from hosting a foreign exchange student years ago anyway. I took 3 years of Spanish in high school and worked at a Hispanic organization for years - I can read it better than I can speak it though. 

Just not a verbal language person, I guess! I'd love to learn to read Japanese though!
  • edited September 2015
    I wouldn't call myself fluent, but it hasn't been through lack of trying! I was studying it before I ever saw much anime - and while I didn't understand the whole thing you wrote, I didn't use an IM translator to read the kanji in the title of this thread: Sun, root - that's Japan - the next kanji means language. Ooh! And the last one means talk. I can read the kana, but since I'm never sure which kanji is pronounced how in a given context, they don't help me. The other kanji means person.

Edit: That wrong-word thing I do.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • I can speak fluent bitch, I am also teaching bitch to all that don't understand it.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

I feel this is relevant

• I can sign fluent hillbilly
  • I took about three years of Latin and a year and a half of Japanese and cannot remember a damn thing of either of them.

This is unfortunate since I end up playing imports on occasion and I know just barely enough to stumble through some of them (like Order of Ecclesia), but not enough to enjoy them (like ASH) :<

I really need to pick up my Japanese books again and start poking friends who did keep up with it...

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."