Allow some sort of means of WALK TO to souls of Allies and Citymates

Hi there,

The WALK TO command was solidified very well a long time ago, but I think one major thing is missing: we cannot walk to souls. This would make it easier for low-skill and novice players to rez citymates and people on their Ally lists, or get their bodies so others can help with that.

There are two ways I was thinking to allow to do this: one, allow a Shop of Wonders item or artie to give the ability, like the deleted compass needle allowed faster WALK TO movement. Or, two, allow a major or minor trait to accomplish this. As I recall, I suggested this when the major WALK TO changes were being hammered out, as a no-cost ability, so I am guessing it needs to be some sort of special ability to rise above normal cost and have a chance of being agreed to by the Garden.

Thank you for reading my idea.

Comments

• Seems it would need to be more expensive than:

Polished Skull: 7 Mayan Crowns
       - Want to know the location of an adventurer corpse? CARESS SKULL
         <person> to find out. Any contact with life energy, however, will
         prevent this skull from working. That means if the corpse is being
         held by another adventurer, the skull will not be able to find it.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • edited September 2015
    @Trevize : Does that actually allow you to walk to the dead person via Walk To?
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

You can walk to souls...

Pretty sure that's how I rezzed some citymates during this Great Hunt...

• Krypton said:

You can walk to souls...

Pretty sure that's how I rezzed some citymates during this Great Hunt...

@Krypton : Thanks! I must have not noticed.
  • Yeah, you can as long as they haven't embraced, I think. Sometimes it works, at least :)
  • Aereidhna said:
    Yeah, you can as long as they haven't embraced, I think. Sometimes it works, at least :)
    @Aereidhna : Hug! :-)