I decided to start naming my Midkemia horses after Achaea characters.

MOUNTSENSE
You sense that Kaya (a chestnut and white dappled mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Silver (a shining silver stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Lorath (a gray and roan dappled stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Beanbag (a bay and white pinto mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Mac (a bay and chestnut dappled stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Kickazz (a gray and white dappled stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Shiny (a white and silver solid mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Sleeveless (a gray and white dappled mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Kruel (a white and silver solid mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Chance (a gray and blue pinto stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Exos (a silver and white pinto stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Rune (a bay and white dappled mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Higear (a gray and white dappled stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Binky (a white and blue dappled stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Chet (a chestnut and white dappled stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Beans (a bay and white pinto mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Myn (a gray and white dappled stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Maefeng (a shining silver mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Varmint (a chestnut and white appaloosa mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Waseem (a shining silver stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Dire (a mahogany bay stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Ulrich (a gray and white solid stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Bruise (a blue and black solid stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Oil (a black and bay dappled stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Bella (a roan and white appaloosa mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Ranger (a silver and white appaloosa stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that Vander (a chestnut and black appaloosa stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Bluef (a bay and blue pinto mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Morro (a chestnut and white solid mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Mindry (a bay and silver pinto mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Klochild (a roan and silver solid stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Halos (a silver and white appaloosa stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Vayne (a white and black solid stallion) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.
You sense that @Anke (a bay and silver solid mare) is nearby at The Goblin and the Maiden.

Clearly, some of these were named before I started naming them for Achaea people. Yes, 'Waseem' is @Mishgul.

These were a random selection. Pretty much top-of-my-head, with some selection based on colouring and/or horse stats.

These horses can be bred, and my herd is a small one for Midkemia; I've heard of folks having 100+ horses in their herds. There will be more horses.

If I ever get 100, I shall name the 100th horse @Penwize, unless it's a mare. Stallion after that, in case.

If/when I get a solid black one, I shall name him @Gaillardia, or her @Orzaansyn.

Someone on Skype suggested I use a certain list as a source for horse names. Yes, it would be funny. I may or may not do that, but not soon.

Requests to not use your name will be respected. I have no shortage of names in the pool! :)
Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π

Comments

• If you feel your horses should ever have a pseudonym, nickname or other such sobriquet, I'm all out of ideas. Sorry

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited September 2015
    Kresslack said:
    How high are you?
    Ground-level. What, did you expect I live on the umpteenth floor of some building with an unreliable elevator?

Edit: Wait, did you mean my height? 5'2"! :)

2nd edit: Not in response to @Kresslack anymore, does anyone want to see the horse stats, especially of the horse named for them?
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π