II ARTEFACT

From the latest bugfix post (Announce #4423):
* INFO INV ARTEFACT / II ARTEFACT now exist to give a quick list of artefacts in your inventory.

II ARTEFACT has worked at least as long as I've had any artefacts. Does this mean there's been an actual command added that will only list artefacts of the sort purchased with credits, rather than any item with "artefact" as a keyword (which, iirc, included things like the reward items for completing Logosmas quests and the like)?

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Eld said:
    * INFO INV ARTEFACT / II ARTEFACT now exist to give a quick list of artefacts in your inventory.

II ARTEFACT has worked at least as long as I've had any artefacts. Does this mean there's been an actual command added that will only list artefacts of the sort purchased with credits, rather than any item with "artefact" as a keyword (which, iirc, included things like the reward items for completing Logosmas quests and the like)?

It still shows those. They are technically artefacts, as are shop of wonders items.

It shows anything that also shows on ARTEFACT LIST based on my limited testing.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Eld said:

It stopped listing things like artifact vials some time ago when inventories were given a rework on how things were shown.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."