How did you get dragon?

124»

Comments

• Athelas said:
    While once more exacting vengeance on behalf of the Dryad Queen, upon the Buckawn filth of Forestwatch. Athelas achieved the rank of Greater Dragon ... about 6 hours ago.
    You'd better not have done your ceremony already!
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    No, I haven't ... why?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

Don't recall exactly how, but found almost exactly when! (old forum thread) So over a decade ago now, back when a dragon monk could choke you from one side of Annwyn to the next. /misty-eye

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited September 2015
    And those 3k damage combos (or whatever it was). Dragon monk was obscene.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I got dragon hunting in Annwyn. I love Annwyn. If I could, I'd reincarnate into Sidhe.

Tecton, take my monies!
  • Oh, I remember finally getting 99. But it wasn't bashing or pk or a tf wearing off. I was chilling in Cyrene when one of the dolls I'd been vodun leeching got me there.

The target was in UW at the time so I suppose you could say I earned it off something there.

I was generally too lazy to bash but back then experience capped at 100 so I was able to leech off other dragons who were happy to help me get there.