Are we getting Multi-class on Achaea Birthday Sept 17th?

edited September 2015 in North of Thera
Pleeeaaassseee!

Comments

• I predict multiclass in 8 months. Why?

It will be May. Life on Tecton's farm will be chaotic with his birthing of a new calf, Sarapis will become immersed in capturing that perfect snapshot of a flower blooming, and we'll all be clamoring as loud as possible. At that point Sarapis will say 'fuck it' and flip a switch, all classes will be turned on, and it will be pandemonium for a few weeks.
  • Sept 17th is way too long to wait.  Drop that back about a year and 15 days and I will support.
  • Dochitha said:
    Pleeeaaassseee!
    Pleeeaaassseee! Pleeeaaassseee! a thousand times over

• Tekk said:
    I predict multiclass in 8 months. Why?

It will be May. Life on Tecton's farm will be chaotic with his birthing of a new calf, Sarapis will become immersed in capturing that perfect snapshot of a flower blooming, and we'll all be clamoring as loud as possible. At that point Sarapis will say 'fuck it' and flip a switch, all classes will be turned on, and it will be pandemonium for a few weeks.
    True story

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Aurora said:
    Maybe the 25th anniversary?  o:)
    :( 

So mean!
  • soon - why do you think I haven't changed class yet? I always change class.
  • Poor @Seftin is all jittery its been a few weeks since his last class change. Why must you make him suffer longer @Tecton ?
  • Poor @Seftin is all jittery its been a few weeks since his last class change. Why must you make him suffer longer @Tecton ?
  • Tharvis said:
    they're waiting for @Seftin to change class
    @khaibit I have to change class for the greater good.
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    Have any details beyond the word "multiclass" been released? Is it giving up one of your own three main groups and replacing it with another? The ability to add one new one? All guesses at this point?
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Lothien in the sense of balancing it's most likely something like dragonform - just with a suspected cooldown between the 'transformations'

But yes, for now it's still all guesses
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• It's not all guesses. They explicitly said right from the beginning that it won't be more than one class at once or mixing and matching class skills. The classes won't change, you'll just be able to learn more than one of them, and switch between them in some way.
    Antonius said:
    It's not all guesses. They explicitly said right from the beginning that it won't be more than one class at once or mixing and matching class skills. The classes won't change, you'll just be able to learn more than one of them, and switch between them in some way.
    true I misphrased that a bit, sorry!

• So we can start gathering talisman pieces for the Wise Elder?
    Dochitha said:
    So we can start gathering talisman pieces for the Wise Elder?
    don't give them ideas like that!

• @Antonius great, now all I can think think of is the job system from Final Fantasy Tactics and little cinematics when changing them.
  • Antonius said:
    It's not all guesses. They explicitly said right from the beginning that it won't be more than one class at once or mixing and matching class skills. The classes won't change, you'll just be able to learn more than one of them, and switch between them in some way.
    If I recall, they've also stated there's no hard cap, but a soft one like tradeskills/language lessons via an increasing cost.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Hey, confirmed, everyone! Multipass is being released today!

..Oh, this is multiCLASS? Nevermind. :innocent: 

• Trevize said:
    Antonius said:
    If I recall, they've also stated there's no hard cap, but a soft one like tradeskills/language lessons via an increasing cost.
    Tecton said it would probably work like tradeskills in one of the Ask Your Producer threads, but that hasn't been stated definitively that I've seen.
  • Seftin said:
    Tharvis said:
    No.
    Get back in your cage, who let you out?

• Khaibit said:
    Seftin said:
    Tharvis said:
    No.
    Earring to Rangor, at a guess.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Khaibit said:
    Seftin said:
    Tharvis said:
    No.
    Earring to Rangor, at a guess.
    That's a much easier method...