Descriptions

2»

Comments

• Well, I never did post my description, so here it is! Nothing fancy really, I wrote it quickly when I logged back in for the first time after 6-7 years. It needs some work. It'll need a lot of work to get up to Herenicus standards >.>
    She is a tiger-like rajamala. Shimmering silver fur covers her entire body, broken up with small spots of black and usually some dirt and leaves. A short black-tipped mane falls from her jawline, and black fur-tipped ears and dark hazel eyes move about restlessly as she absorbs her surroundings. She has an hourglass figure, with a thin waist and large hips, but she is in no way small. Taller than all but a troll, large lean muscles influence the direction of her fur, the catalysts of her constant restless movement. Set free by a gap in her trousers, a small black-tipped tail flicks about impatiently, not the long swishy kind most rajamalans are born with. She walks with a long stride and straight posture, always quickly and with a busy-looking stare.

• edited August 2015
    This is the second description for this character - I've adjusted it once after playing up to level 20+

She is a human. She is of about average height at five foot three, and her skin is a golden-tan colour. Her black hair is in a neat bun, and her almond-shaped eyes are a deep shade of brown. She is slender, yet a closer inspection reveals a soft and flabby build that doesn't miss meals. Her puffy tummy sticks out a bit further than her small breasts, and weak arms make it clear she is not very athletic. The very snug fit of her clothing suggests she's gained weight recently, particularly in her protruding belly, all of it fat.
  • She is a frog-like Grook. Small and slight, she reaches a height of 4 feet and 10 inches. She has rubbery, leaf-green skin and bulbous amber eyes that don't quite seem to blink often enough. There is a quiet and watchful but nervous air about her.