Bleeding Level - Discern

I was doing discern but trying to figure out how much bleeding it actually is for every bleeding message...

Does anyone have a guideline on this?

Comments

• ^You observe heavy torrents of lifeblood spilling from (\w+)'s near-fatal wounds\.$

700+

^You observe great gouts of blood spurting from (\w+)'s many wounds\.$

500-700

^You observe thin red rivulets of blood dripping from .*\.$

200-400

^You observe a small amount of blood trickling from minor wounds to .*\.$

0-200

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited July 2015
    @Atalkez You rock!

Any idea about this:

^You observe free-flowing blood streaming from (\w+) wounds.$
  • There's no 400-500 in the list. Would be my guess.
  • I think so. I was half asleep when I answered. Will look again next time I open mudlet.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited August 2015
    Erm... Heavy torrents of lifeblood gives you that message at 700, not 600? That's a weird and interesting time for discern to give you that, unless brokenstar has changed and Kasa missed it.
  • The entire setup is weird. I would prefer discern to give you a flat number, instead of this guesswork about which one is which. I've had plenty of times where I discern at the Heavy (700+) line, and on balance attempt brokenstar and it fail. I've bugged a log where I failed a brokenstar setup, but from the other perspective their bleeding was 745 and clotted down to 645, even after I failed.

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    645 then moss tattoo ticked prob

• Caladbolg said:
    645 then moss tattoo ticked prob
    Nah, was a legit bug. I leaped/bstar and failed. From the other side it was 700>645 -after- I already dropped back down from my leap.

It was assigned to design category.

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Ah. I know I tested bstar back when blademaster first came out and was able to do it at 602ish bleeding. But that was also 6 years ago. Also for the record. I tested those numbers for discern then as well and can say they're accurate within a very small margin of error