Saving text

Is there a fast and easy way to save all the text from playing so I can look back at it later?  I want to save my sweet RP's.

Comments

• About the only way, if you did not have logging on before hand, is to select all of the text, copy it, and paste it into Notepad or something similar. If it has already scrolled off your client, then the best you can do is ask whoever you were playing with if they have a copy or can save one.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • I turned logging on - where does that all go to?
  • What client?
  • I'm using chrome
  • Oh, so the website Nexus client.

I'm not familiar with that, unfortunately!
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    When you're done logging (click the logging button again), it'll pop up with a new window asking where you want to save it to.
  • Okay, I think I've fixed it for now

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Tecton said:
    When you're done logging (click the logging button again), it'll pop up with a new window asking where you want to save it to.
    I don't know about the rest of you but if I let the log get too long, I go to save it and then EVERYTHING CRASHES.
  • One possible solution for that is to have it prompt you for a save location when you first click it, and have the file stream autoflush enabled. That way if the client crashes for any reason, you still have your log.