Crafter's Folder

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
Is there really no way to switch them to a credit priced purchase instead? Because of the way preservation works (being irreversible), it's an item that would see regular purchase by crafters. If priced at its current estimate (2 mayan crowns = est. 100CR) I know I can easily see myself buying another 2 or 3 in the near future if they were purchasable with credits and then I may buy even more in the months/years to come. In addition to this, it's clearly become a staple item which kinda goes against the whole idea of SoW being filled with rotating items. And it would cause a lot of grief if it *were* taken out of the SoW.

Also we haven't seen a Crown sale in forever and we're getting antsy. I know you said that crown bonuses don't make good sales (well of course anything compared to a globe sale is a bad sale), but we're not even asking for like, new items right now. We just want the crowns to buy current items. New items would be a bonus and returning old items an equally big bonus. 

Comments

• What Melodie said. Allow an upgrade to a current folder/portfolio, say 50 credits per 25 designs. Make the number of designs show on PROBE. Allow us to merge currently multiples together.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Skye said:
    Is there really no way to switch them to a credit priced purchase instead? Because of the way preservation works (being irreversible), it's an item that would see regular purchase by crafters. If priced at its current estimate (2 mayan crowns = est. 100CR) I know I can easily see myself buying another 2 or 3 in the near future if they were purchasable with credits and then I may buy even more in the months/years to come. In addition to this, it's clearly become a staple item which kinda goes against the whole idea of SoW being filled with rotating items. And it would cause a lot of grief if it *were* taken out of the SoW.

Also we haven't seen a Crown sale in forever and we're getting antsy. I know you said that crown bonuses don't make good sales (well of course anything compared to a globe sale is a bad sale), but we're not even asking for like, new items right now. We just want the crowns to buy current items. New items would be a bonus and returning old items an equally big bonus. 
    To hell with the sale, just give us a damn trade.
    Huh. Neat.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Trevize said:
    What Melodie said. Allow an upgrade to a current folder/portfolio, say 50 credits per 25 designs. Make the number of designs show on PROBE. Allow us to merge currently multiples together.
    Up until a few days ago, I thought my crafters folder only held five items, so I had been incredibly choosy about what I had made permanent. While I really like the probe idea(and it was my fault for not looking it up), I would prefer a more universal command that told what artefacts do and how to activate them.  Particularly so for special one off arties or limited time ones (such as the recent locket and the lump of clay before that). Artefact probe x. Everytime I go to use one, I have to dig through and find the announcement post.  
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Also nice if we can see ow many slots we have left. right now I'm just guestimating

• Skye said:
    Also nice if we can see ow many slots we have left. right now I'm just guestimating
    It tells you when you preserve something how many slots you've used versus how many are left, but I don't know how to check other than using it.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I sent in an idea to allow us to preserve items for a cost of 2 credits each, or something along those lines. Has not been rejected or approved yet, but considering how that would add up and compared to the price of MC's, it seems like an acceptable change.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.