Graphical Representation

Looked a few pages deep, didn't see anything that quite matched this. If it is a dupe thread though, feel free to lock/delete. Just wanted to start a thread where people can share their graphical representations of their characters. This is a rough representation of Aurom as he currently looks, gathering his thoughts outside Hashan, except that his hair is down here as opposed to up in a ponytail in-game. Made this through Hero Generator, if anyone was curious.

Comments

• Ack, how did I not see the Blank Canvas just below this? Delete or move would be great. *facepalm*
  • Speaking of which, people usually put stuff like this in We Draw Our Characters, even though technically no drawing was actually done.
  • Nim said:
    Speaking of which, people usually put stuff like this in We Draw Our Characters, even though technically no drawing was actually done.
    Thanks for thread link. I seriously do not know how my eyes missed the subforum right below this.
  • Cool beans!  I drew the picture I'm using for my profile here to represent my character.