Nexus Client won't update rooms automatically while in a group

Title says it all. While walking around in a group, the Nexus won't update the room, which hinders hunting. You have to manually LOOK for it to update then you can start attacking, but it takes a few seconds for it to update, which, if the denizens are hostile and automatically attack on sight, can be pretty bad. I know the small lag after entering LOOK isn't my computer/internet, because my computer is only a few weeks old, my internet rarely lags anywhere else, and I've got the latest version of Chrome. 

Anything I can do to fix this, or will IRE have to tweak the client?

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Have you tried CONFIG FOLLOWLOOK ON?
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    This happens when I'm wandering around by myself. I move, nothing updates. Things start attacking me. :(
  • This seems to happen to me more often whenever I walk into a room where I have something pre-targeted.  So, if I tab target an enemy, then leave the room.  It's fine.  However whenever you re-enter, it won't auto-update the room you're in, though your TARGET list shows up as updated.  It's pretty minor, but sucks majorly whenever you're in a group because you can't quite tell if you're in the room or not since someone else is leading.