How much do you hate dragon voice?

I think we can all agree that the -idea- of dragon voice (The sizzling breath) is pretty cool, but I think the way it is implemented can be pretty frustrating...

Comments

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    It also hides the language you are speaking. 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I second Melodie's comments

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ruth said:
    I just dislike that it hides the * adjective modifier in tells.
    This. I'd much prefer:

Your voice thrums as you tell Person1 curiously, "Stuff."

Or:

Person1's voice thrums quietly in your mind as he tells you curiously, "Stuff."

And so on.

The language thing as well.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I like the voices. I don't like that it hides language or the adjectives, as has been said.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I'd want a way to set whether my voice should be seen as dragon voice or not, both for me and whoever I'm talking to. It seems a little moot if I set it off, but they still see it as a dragon voice.

I also second Sarathai's suggestion.  :o
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!