Sketch freebies!

124»

Comments

• @Tael I tried my best with your desc D:

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• I have too much spare time. @Sarieno

• @Leliel I hope this is satisfactory :D 

• Oh these are lovely! Can you do me too? Don't remember if I asked or not.. Pretty please!
  • @Xae omg that made my life
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi
  • Adaele said:
    Oh these are lovely! Can you do me too? Don't remember if I asked or not.. Pretty please!
    You can post it here. PM stuff is for USD/credit commissions ^^

• Okies! Thanks. This is her description.

She is a tiger-like rajamala. Vaguely humanoid in form, she has fine, orangish-

red fur covering her entire body. She stands at a modest five foot, six inches, 

though she appears slightly taller due to a pair of feline ears perched on the 

top of her head. Twitching this way and that at small sounds, her white-tipped 

ears betray her energetic nature, though the right refuses to stand straight, 

dropping slightly. Her fur grows longer on her head, appearing more like hair 

which she carefully styles into a short pixie-cut. Drawing th eye to her pretty, 

heart shaped face, her slitted eyes are a beautiful sky-blue that slowly 

transitions to a glittering gold around the pupils. Her delicate features more 

closely resemble a human's, with a petite nose, surrounded by a scattering of 

whiskers, and pale lips. One gently pointed canine always seems to find its way 

past her lip, giving her a lop-sided smile almost constantly. Starting at her 

eyebrows, her orangish-red fur gives way to snowy-white, forming a mask upon her 

face. The colour continues down her neck, expanding at her collarbones to create 

an oval of white on her chest. With minimal curves, she is noticably fit, with 

an athletic figure. A long, white-tipped tail extends from her lower back, 

moving about with boundless energy, even in sleep.

Her shirt is this but without the collar thingy basically. 

• I'd love for you to do one for me? 

She is a tiger-like rajamala. She stands at five feet four inches with short, 
    white and black striped fur covering all but the front of her body. Her ears jut
    out from behind a long white mane of hair, Their points tipped with black fur 
    that contrasts well as she twitches them in different directions to follow 
    minute sounds that catch her attention. She has stunningly bright blue eyes that
    peer about the world. The otherwise flawless fur on her face is interrupted by a
    long jagged scar stretching from just below her jaw on the left side to the 
    middle of her muzzle. Her pink feline nose between her eyes twitches ever so 
    often when she catches an interesting scent. A slight neck leads down to her 
    modest shoulders. Her frame is very lithe and athletic. Strong hips lead down to
    her long slender legs. Protruding from the small of her back is a long thin, 
    fur-covered tail that swishes to and fro while she stands.
  • Alright, quick thing. I'm getting sketches out as fast as I can while I have down time at work. Jinsun's still in the works, but almost finished! 

• Here's mine: He is a human. He stands at a typical height for one of his race and is possessed of an average frame. Shot through with silver, shaggy, medium-length black hair frames his somewhat tired face. The rest of his countenance is conventionally attractive and possesses a statuesque regality present, if careworn, in his straight, slightly pointed nose and in his blue-green eyes. Creases have formed at the corners of his eyes and lips and circles under his eyes, evidence of the toll many a sleepless night has taken. Upon the right side of his somewhat prominent jawline is a small, diagonal scar. His hands show evidence of having borne callouses, and light ribbons of scarring faintly press up from the skin of his palms, their pale colour just faintly lighter than the surrounding flesh. Of particular note is a deep scar consisting of twin parallel lines running the length of his left forearm, over which a brand resembling an escarbuncle has been seared.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Daeir said:
    Absolutely spot on with the features, thanks a lot, Xae!
    See how his head is turned? Yeah... cause that empty socket looks gross.  >:)

• Saeva said:
    Daeir said:
    Absolutely spot on with the features, thanks a lot, Xae!
    See how his head is turned? Yeah... cause that empty socket looks gross.  >:)
    I'm just lazy with drawing the other eye :D 

• These are truly amazing!
  • Pretty please? I'd really appreciate it if you did one for me..if you're still doing them that is. 

She is a beautiful siren. She reaches a slight five feet three inches tall with long flowing locks 
    of chestnut hair that fall down to the middle of her back in wavy ringlets. Her bangs almost 
    completely cover her left eye just barely are you able to make out a shimmering silver colored iris; 
    however her right is visible clearly and it's color a dazzling gold hue surrounding a midnight back 
    pupil. Her skin is smooth as silk broken only by a large tattoo starting on the sides of her neck 
    that you are able to make out as the mouth of a koi fish before it disappears beneath her clothing 
    only to reappear on her left hip as a Caudal fin curling up to propel itself forward at her navel. 
    Another smaller and less noticeable tattoo adorns the right side of her face just past her eye on 
    the outside corner of her brow, depicting a few musical notes as if drawn on a scale. Her nose is 
    small and button-like framed on either side by high cheek-bones the flesh of her face dark and sun-
    kissed. Her shoulders are modest and lead to two long slender arms. A moderate bust and flat 
    sculpted belly. Her hips in contrast to her height are wide and voluptuous. Long and slender legs 
    make up the majority of her height and end in her small feet with toenails painted a forest green. 
    Just above her left ankle is a thick scar mirrored almost exactly by a scar on the side of the same 
    knee.