July Globes Promotion

1235»

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Klendathu said:
    Ahmet said:
    Tecton said:
    Ahmet said:
    @Sarapis @Tecton are there any Conclave pieces in the globes?
    They've currently got a random selection from the Azatlan, Historical, and Marks sets.
    Azatlan? Eww.
    Sacrificial knife bits?... please please, so need those... (I have enough to make 20 knives already, with some spares)

Not this round!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Can I hope for the obsidian disc pieces? Or am I doomed?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Melodie said:
    Wait, you were ever not-doomed?
  • Melodie said:
    I got a mongoose tail, the Historical bits might be in there.

Tecton said:
    Melodie said:
    Wait, you were ever not-doomed?
    :(

True or not, that's not an answer!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Yeah.... Maybe if I knew which talismans I had a chance of getting I would buy but not going to touch this promo until confirmation if the lily pieces are even an option.

I will spend money on the chance to get a piece.
    I won't spend money on a chance of a chance to get a piece.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Tecton, via latest announce:

* A crate containing a pygmy hippo minipet (All pet/horticulturalist crates are to be traded/sold to 
    other adventurers)

No, you can't keep your pet ocelot. THEY ARE TO BE TRADED OR SOLD TO OTHERS YOU INCONSIDERATE PATRICIAN.
    Huh. Neat.
    Thanks a bunch for the post, @Tecton! While I'm exceptionally sad obsidian disc pieces aren't (currently) included, it's great to clear up exactly what can and cannot be gotten within the globes.
  • Thanks Tecton! I do like that monocle....
  • Tahquil said:
    Thanks Tecton! I do like that monocle....
    Is this a bad time to mention that I have a monocle set too?

• I like that Traits reset and Reincarnation actually stacks. Now it looks like if you have it you won't get it from the Globes. 
  • hhhnnnnrrrrggggghhhh