How did you get dragon?

Comments

• edited August 2015
    I was taking a shower IRL while following Tanris in Annwyn. I had a very long TDF from Apollyon or Shaitan for leaving Mhaldor. 

Sat down after my shower at 99. 

Leading up to it, though, I mostly PvP'd. Didn't start bashing hardcore until 106-107 (couple months ago).

• I wonder how much xp the gods get when they zap someone...or worse if its the otherway around O.o

• Gamden said:
    I wonder how much xp the gods get when they zap someone...or worse if its the otherway around O.o
    Probably about as much as Penwize when he kills something.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Everyone gets exactly the same amount of xp from killing the same thing (aside from non-hunting bonuses if they're still a thing, and elite bonuses). It's just that as a percentage, it's significantly smaller, the higher level you are.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited August 2015
    Klendathu said:
    Everyone gets exactly the same amount of xp from killing the same thing (aside from non-hunting bonuses if they're still a thing, and elite bonuses). It's just that as a percentage, it's significantly smaller, the higher level you are.
    Non-hunting bonuses still exist, afaik. Don't forget mentor/protege bonuses as well, as well as Profithyst and elixir of life enhancement. Not to mention the random auras and events. There are a few other ways as well. Including hunting in groups (as long as you're not losing speed). " Higher-leveled adventurers in the group will receive a greater share of the experience than lower-leveled adventurers, but the overall pool of experience distributed will be higher than if you had been hunting alone."
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • +-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |
    |   Slain    : 1831         Slain    : 31421        To Adventurers : 3007     |
    |   Levels   : 166339       Levels   : 2144707      To Denizens    : 902      |
    |   Avg Level: 90           Avg Level: 68           To Misadventure: 71       |
    |                                                                             |
    | Infamy     : not known for acts of infamy                                   |
    | Credibility: is an extremely credible character                             |
    | Events and Games Won                                                        |
    |   Arena Duels: 793        Party Duels : 34        FFAs      : 1             |
    |   Rampages   : 9          KOTHs       : 11        CvAs      : 0             |
    |   TOTFs      : 0          Royal Guards: 0         Freeze Tag: 0             |
    |   Frog Baits : 0          Jousts      : 3         Chess     : 0             |
    |   RPS        : 57                                                           |

Mainly PK, I followd Jhui/Ethoas/Lala/Praxides around for a good portion of the 90s

Killed @Ainly to get 99 finally.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    +-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+

Mainly PK, I followd Jhui/Ethoas/Lala/Praxides around for a good portion of the 90s

Let the record show that he teamed Ainly to get 99, finally.
  • Ainly said:
    Atalkez said:

Killshot bro.

You run up on a group, you get teamed. Maths.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Ainly said:
    Atalkez said:

Killshot bro.

You run up on a group, you get teamed. Maths.

I was just making a statement of fact, not entering a complaint.
  • Antonius said:
    I got the last .1% from a Truefavour wearing off, pretty sure it was from Mithraea but I can't be 100% sure. Lost the level an hour or so later in a fight with Mhaldor over a shrine, but regained it almost immediately by killing one of them.
    I remember when we all sat around Fish St waiting for that to happen, it was before TF's had an exact timer on them so we all knew it had to be soon but we waited for a long while!

As for mine

You raze Death Knight Lord Kemnast's magical shield with a vorpal broadsword.
    You swing a Stonereaver battleaxe at Death Knight Lord Kemnast with all your 
    might.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    Death Knight Lord Kemnast says, "Notify my executive officer: I'll be delayed in
    issuing orders of the day."
    The final blow proves too much for Death Knight Lord Kemnast, who expires, 
    pitifully.
    7552h, 3631m, 28852e, 12579w, 99% cekdb-
    You have slain Death Knight Lord Kemnast, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have 
    advanced to level 99.
    You have earned the blessing of the gods!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.
    A chipped iconic shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    7552h, 3631m, 28852e, 12579w, 0% cekdb-
    A huge pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

I must have had a TF or two at the time given the health, Kemnast was always hard to solo so I wanted to finish my run with a Knight vs Knight duel!
  • Sidhe Knight. 
  • I don't remember the exact point in time that I got dragon, I know that I was Ashtani at the time. So probably raiding Shallam, back when I actually used to do shit...

• @Aegoth is how I got dragon. Thanks bb

• Ugh, you had to make me remember that
  • Killian and Kisharo were fighting over who would get to be cleaved/disemboweled for my last tenth of a percent. Being the bloodthirsty person I am, I indulged them both :)

Two profithyst, a bunch of sips of lucky, solo'ed it for the most part except for taking lower level folks hunting from time to time. My last little bit of xp before the massacring friends portion was in Dun.

The areas I hunted mostly for the 90s were Dun, Quartz, Sirocco, Judgement Mtn, Ilyrean, and Suliel - Moghedu and Azdun when feeling really adventurous, and Qurnok, Bitterfork, and Creville when hunting with lower level folks.
  • mhun keeper at tunnel to surface
  • EntaroEntaro Plymouth
    Mhun labourer was my kill.  I mostly hunted Meropis caves, orilla, lake and then stole Tanris' wings a lot to bash Prin.

The nice thing about my ceremony was when @Sarapis came back to the game and shouted W.T.F. :lol:  

(Party): Crixos says, "Open your wunjos, people of Sapience."
    (Party): Crixos says, "Be nairated by my words."
  • Kaila said:
    You deftly thrust an elegant, vine-wreathed trident into a master mhun demolitionist.
    You have slain a master mhun demolitionist, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    Girl was on a rampage too. Last five days was around ~50% per day.
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Yeah, yesterday it took me ~13 hours to get the last 74.9%. 
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Trevize said:
    Kaila said:
    You deftly thrust an elegant, vine-wreathed trident into a master mhun demolitionist.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    that's also partly because I've been giving her cheap Profithyst!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    Trevize said:
    Kaila said:
    that's also partly because I've been giving her cheap Profithyst!
    Definitely! It helped a -ton-. 
  • Vithincus said:
    Trevize said:
    Rohai said:
    Ashtan raided and then @Vithincus was the best textbrother a dude can ask for B)
    Kasya said:
    Got close, then killed @Vithincus twice. Was win.
    A pattern emerges.
    I'm a super swell guy? That's what the pattern looks like to me.
    He's a patsy, don't let him fool you ;)
  • Vithincus said:
    Trevize said:
    Rohai said:
    Ashtan raided and then @Vithincus was the best textbrother a dude can ask for B)
    Kasya said:
    Got close, then killed @Vithincus twice. Was win.
    A pattern emerges.
    I'm a super swell guy? That's what the pattern looks like to me.
    Maybe killing him is the final step to a secret dragon quest.

We should test this.