Buying Afftracker

edited August 2015 in Tech Support
I'm looking to purchase an affliction/rebounding/shield tracker that has customizable stacks/accurate/anti-illusion scripted/toggle to auto-shieldstrike high 1.4 secs after last plant or mineral was eaten/dedication optimized/etc with credits(have PayPal too).

[spoiler]Since it's a bit difficult to compete with the efficiency of scripts without a lot more practice and eyestrain.[/spoiler]

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Decent idea.  Alternatively, I heard about this super cool frog in Targossas that does this kinda "affliction tracking" stuff for free. He hasn't released anything lately because of some kind of payroll:irritation scale issue, but it's worth a shot.  I heard he stays up until 3 and 4 am, locked in his office coding away. Any guy that spends that much time coding classes he can't even test himself has got to be a decent fellow. Probably red eyed and crazy, but decent. 

(Third response drafted)

Good luck with Ai.  Beyond simple timer checks, it's probably not even worth. Manual vs serpents (or just have a toggle for obvious stuff)

You cannot use PayPal anymore.  Only credits to buy scripts (though if you call it a donation, who knows.)

Sounds incredibly easy, though I hesitate on the after 1.4 seconds eat.  It's so close to herb balance, ping might just eat it.  
  • If you're gonna do that, go for 1.2s, because ping. That being said... yeah. Point 4 of TOS.

• Oh, welp. Credits work.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    Oh, welp. Credits work.
    The only person that has sold an aff tracker publically is Ernam. Unless someone else steps up and corners that market, you're going to be forced to rely on Ak. Do not let anyone charge you an outrageous amount of money just to code you an offense(particularly so if you're still on ak 4.1).  The information is present. It boils down to being able to use it in a logical manner.  I have yet to see an Ak offense that utilizes half the features. Ak was designed as a single alias offense mode.  It's not automatic, but any type of intelligent override you can do, it can probably do better. I am willing to take a look at this (it sounds fairly simple), but depending on complexity and what exactly you are wanting and how far you're willing to go, price is measurable to the amount of effort vs the amount of time I have to play. I love to code, but between a ten month old, working 60 hours a week for crummy pay,  and ic duties, I still haven't found the time to finish my own monk offense. The last full offense I sold was 300 credits.  They were fairly happy. Before you do anything, though, I do recommend you try on your own. 

Step 1: download teamview. You will break something in 4.1.  This is a given.  I don't like guess debugging without being able to look at what you have.  The last time I did this, it took two hours to figure out someone had changed my table to a string. 

Step 2: install Ak and take a good look at the sword and board scripts that are default.  Try to figure out where they get you vs where you want to be. Ask me when you see me around for updated limb tracking values and to fix the "easy" known bugs in 4.1. 4.6 is done at this point(see reward vs irritation graph), so obviously 4.1 has bugs.

Step 3: Try writing your own.  I recommend copy pasting mine, renaming it, and going ham. At worst you break it and can't do anything.  At best you save yourself credits. 
    Also, something to keep in mind, I have no problem looking at anything someone codes for Ak and giving feedback. My goal is not to turn people into gods in doing this, but to spot errors, misunderstandings, and offer simple tips, all of which is covered in your initial purchase of Ak (free).  I don't want to fight myself, so most of what I give people is simple things they overlook (like how to track prepping inline) or how to setup their offense. 

*Disclaimer* warranty voided if you're irritating, hard to get along with, or consistently complain.