I also play?

I have been playing Achaea for as long as I can remember. If memory serves me correctly, I have been playing for close to 10 years now.
Achaea is still one of my favorite games.  <3<3
But I also play other games as well... Such as Sims4 City Skylines and so on. However I was curious to know what other MMOs do we play?
I have spoke with a few others here in Achaea that also Play Eve Online, WoW, and even DCUO
So when we are not on Achaea what other games do we play?

I play Eve as well, and my pilot's name is Tekla Rousseau. (sorry Tekla I borrowed your name, I kinda like it)

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Let's see...the other MMOs I play (and my characters there) are Phantasy Star Online 2, TERA, and Planetside 2.  I also play the other IREs of course, and have dabbled in other MUDs, but I think that the administration here frowns on extensive discussion of other MUDS, so that's all I'm going to say there!
    I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • NymunanNymunan West Texas
    I've played WoW the longest (and most consistently), and I suppose Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm are all on the same card. Currently Diablo III has my attention, as I can play it on the Xbox.
    DC Universe Online, Guild Wars 2, Star Wars, LOTRO, D&D online, or Neverwinter, I will sometimes log in one of these just to shake things up.

Do games like Minecraft count?
  • Planetside 2
    Dota2
    League of Legends
    El Sword
    Maple Story
    Wind Slayer
    WoW

The games I still play. :open_mouth: 
  • Let's start with MMO games:
    SWTOR
    Heart of the Storm
    Star Trek Online
    Skyforge
    The Repopulation

Other games include:
    Age of Wonders III
    Europa Universalis IV
    Supreme Ruler Ultimate
    Civilization Beyond Earth
    Stonehearth
    and Crusader Kings II
  • I don't play many MMO games anymore but there was:

Star Trek Online
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
    World of Warcraft
    Lord of the Rings Online
    among others that I can't remember off of the top of my head.

Lately I've just been playing:

Sims 4
    Crusader Kings II
    Spooky's House of Jump Scares
    Five Nights at Freddy's 4
    Fallout 3
    Fallout NV
    Dragonage: Origins
    Dragonage II
    Dragonage Inquisition
    Skyrim
    Borderlands
    Borderlands 2
    Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel

...too many.

• Achaea
    Chess
    Solitaire 
    Fantasy football

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited August 2015
    Hrm. I don't play many games these days (work chews up a lot of time). But stuff I've played at least semi-recently:

- Achaea (obviously)
    - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (one day I will finish this... when I'm not just cruising around committing rampant acts of piracy)
    - Halo (usually co-op with my brother when he's not playing Destiny for ~12 hours a day)
    - Skyrim
    - Morrowind (better than Skyrim)
    - Baldur's Gate (enhanced edition)
    - Baldur's Gate II (enhanced edition, and even after 10+ years it's still probably my favourite game)

Uh... hmm. That's pretty much it. Way back when I did play stuff like EVE, Ultima Online, WoW and such (and Runescape... ah, Runescape), but I ultimately didn't have enough time, so I sort of fell away at first, and then stopped entirely (pretty sure it's about the same time I stopped playing Achaea for the first long break, actually).

EDIT: Wait, there are two others. Dwarf Fortress (FUN personified) and Chapter Master.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Swtor, sins of a solar empire, midkemia, aetolia, dota2, league of legends, sins of a dark age, starcraft 2, blood bowl. Those are the ones i actively play at the moment.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I dont play anything else.

I don't know if is the fact I am slightly OCD, but how could I possibly play something else when there is so much to be done on Achaea?

Paperwork, hunting, afking, scolding, raiding, coding.

No TIME for other games, unless someone brings back Lord Aeon
  • AFKing is my favourite game
  • There are other games???? 

Star Trek online 
    lusternia
    i like the sim city series 

I haven't gotten into EVE but I do think it's interesting.  I have a few toons in WoW but it's not my thing.
  • Sins of a Solar Empire multiplayer
    Civilizations 5 multiplayer
    EU4
    CK2

Mostly.
  • The only online game I play now is Achaea. Got fed up with the asshats on Xbox live informing me how good / bad my mother was in bed last night.

The xbox games mainly played are F1 2013, Forza 4 and Far Cry although never online.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I occasionally log in to Achaea, and I've been spending the odd hour or two replaying Super Mario 64 on the Wii U virtual console.

Mostly been playing Splatoon on the Wii U, though. It's a super fun little shooter, but the biggest plus is probably the lack of voice chat and as a result not having to deal with the crap that you normally do.
  • Achaea, just Achaea.

Before Achaea, Castle Clash, Towers of Saviors.
  • I play a lot of other games when I have free time, though mostly for fairly short periods of time to see what's up before moving on, and Achaea takes up a lot of my free time when I have it. I like figuring out game systems and I like the new car smell, so I play a lot of games.

Games I return to frequently (more or less in order): LoL, Smite, TF2, GW2, Dark Souls, Payday 2, Warframe, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Civ 5.

Lately I've really enjoyed: Life Is Strange (so. good.), Crypt of the Necrodancer, Elite: Dangerous (lots of breadth, not so much depth sadly), Rocket League, Dungeon of the Endless, 
  • RaemRaem Los Angeles
    Daeir said:

osu!

yesssss
  • I play World of Tanks and World of Warships with a few friends based out of Germany and Poland. I often stream on Twitch Mon/Wed/Thurs.
  • this fulfills my game desire mostly at the moment, but i do play Summoners War and King of Dragon Pass on my phone
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    FF:XIV, diablo III, starcraft II, hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Minecraft on @Kazu's modded server...

and started FF:IV again recently, SO GUT.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Currently: League of Legends, Castle Crashers, Insurgency, and Osu.

On break from, but will probably play again soon: Warframe, Battlefield 4, Street Fighter 4, Starcraft 2, Borderlands 2 and TPS, and Planetside 2 (down with the oppressive terran scum).

Soon: <3 Overwatch <3 If anyone can tell me how to make Blizzard accept my Beta request faster I will love you forever.
  • Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Battlefield 4, DayZ, Civ V, Sins of a Solar Empire, Total War series, Planetside, H1Z1, etc.  
  • Guild Wars 2(Well a year or two ago),A Realm Reborn, and lately The Witcher 3 on ps4

Online game i play now is only Achaea, so little time for anything else really

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I really need to just set aside some time and do episode four and five in a nice, long stint of a few days. Been so looking forward to it.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Um. Oh Damn.

List or a book? Haven't played these in a bit since Achaea has ate all my time but:

- world of Warcraft (buy each new expansion and complete it)
    - Diablo 3 (hardcore baby.)
    - Starcraft until I realize I am shit at city sim RTS GAMES
    - LoL / Heroes of the Storm (not since beta but it was fun)
    - Hearthstone
    - FFXIV (Uh think I was on siren? Could move? main class WHM)
    - Guild Wars
    - Guild wars 2
    - counter Strike (officially retired, 15 years is enough, used to competitive)

My steam is also full of random one-offs because I am a sucker for humble bundles and sales.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Life is Strange will do a number to your feelings for sure. The darker side of human nature is pretty frightening. I felt so anxious half the time!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited October 2015
    • Minecraft
    • Diablo 3 (PC, mosr#1590)
    • Cities: Skylines
    • Ark:SE
    • Terraria
    • Starbound
    • Civ 5

I was playing a bit of Star Trek Online, but it got dull after about a day. I acquired a copy of EU4 to see if I would like it before I bought it, hated it, and promptly scrubbed it from my system. 
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Achaea

Madden 16

NBA 2k16

Civ 5

Civ Beyond Earth

ESO (Xbone)

Thief

And then some Tabletop stuff:

Magic: The Gathering

Heroclix

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool Or a coward
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
    For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
    "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
    Such is the rule of honor
  • How do you people get time for all that?

I'm still trying to make my way through Far Cry

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."