Clothing Artefact

Sometimes, I can't play Achaea for a few months, before I can again return for several months as a time. It would be nice to have an artefact that you could merge with your favorite clothing item (maybe something pre-made that you bought at a shop or made yourself) and thus make it a non-decay item.  Also this would likewise serve to preserve an item of clothing that you really liked.

However I have heard that decay is there to make sure there aren't too many items floating around. Also it wouldn't be good if everyone got this and applied it to everything and then stopped buying clothing. So maybe a player is limited to one and only one artefact like this in his or her inventory. And players can also unmerge the artefact from the clothing and merge it with something else. (so that the previously merged item is allowed to decay). This would give players the chance to preserve their favorite clothing item. It would also allow those of us who go back and forth with playing to come back without being completely naked (if I know I will be absent for awhile, I could temporarily merge it with a robe. Then when I return I won't be scaring the children with my nakedness, until I can buy something new.) Maybe it could also work with Jewelry as well. (This would be perfect for say, an engagement ring that your lover bought you... you don't want that to decay)

Comments

• You can already have nearly any item (including clothing and jewellery) customised to never decay. It costs 50 credits per item.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Try typing CUSTOMISATION for the syntax (I think?)
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited August 2015
    Sena said:
    You can already have nearly any item (including clothing and jewellery) customised to never decay. It costs 50 credits per item.
    This. Keep in mind that if stolen, it's lost. I get resetting for anyone I make nodecay, personally.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • how do you get resetting?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Sato said:
    how do you get resetting?
    Same CUSTOMISATION command.

CUSTOMISATION NEW FOR <item>

CUSTOMISATION LIST to get the number

CUSTOMISATION ADD <#> NONDECAY (costs 50cr)

CUSTOMISATION ADD <#> RESETTING (costs 50cr and requires nondecay)

CUSTOMISATION COMPLETE <#>
    Huh. Neat.