All Class Limbcounter For Mudlet + Fracture counter

Comments

• Having trouble with my limb counter so thinking about buying one. Anyone know of someone selling a limb counter that works with Sentinel without having to buy their whole system?
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    edited June 2015
    @Leki give me lines/modifiers for Sentinel limb damage and I will add them in.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
    This ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/421wqawukouyt2t/KSLC.zip?dl=0 ) is the latest version I have. Fixed a bunch of stuff with dual cutting and two-hander. I have someone testing dual blunt for me right now. I decided the two different files were pointless so this one just includes scripts for both Svo and Wunder prompt which you will need to activate/deactivate accordingly. By default it opens using Wunder 'cause that's what I'm using at the moment. Other classes are still being worked on and I am still requesting that anyone who has made modifications and gotten better function out of it send their changes my way so I can add them to the base system. Hope this helps people who need it and hope it fixes some issues people were having. As always, message me and I will try and get back to you and attend to whatever the issue is.

• Neat! Thanks!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    So, I started using this, and it is quite awesome. However, I was wondering how difficult it would be to make it recognize hits with my custom bastard sword. I know where the regex lines for it are, but I am quite terribly bad with regex, and the way it is written, I am afraid I am sort of going to ruin the whole thing if I start mucking it up.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Shirszae said:
    So, I started using this, and it is quite awesome. However, I was wondering how difficult it would be to make it recognize hits with my custom bastard sword. I know where the regex lines for it are, but I am quite terribly bad with regex, and the way it is written, I am afraid I am sort of going to ruin the whole thing if I start mucking it up.
    Is it not recognizing? To be quite honest I'm not even sure which version is up right now 'cause I'm lame like that. 

This should do it for you.
    OVERHAND
    ^Raising (.+?) above your head, you bring it down upon (\w+)'s head with terrible force.$

UNDERHAND
    ^Bracing your feet, you lunge upward at (\w+) with (.+?).$

HEW
    ^Taking hold of (.+?) with a firm two-handed grip, you hew savagely at (\w+)'s \s*(.+?).$

PULVERISE
    ^Throwing your full weight into the motion, you bring (.+?) across in a terrible blow toward (\w+)'s (.+?).$

DEVASTATE ARMS
    ^With a single, terrible blow, you bring (.+?) whirling about to cleave into the already injured arms of (\w+).$
    ^Winding up a devastating stroke of your warhammer, you unleash a crushing blow aimed at the arms of (\w+).$

DEVASTATE LEGS
    ^Adjusting your footing, you unleash a horrific slash at the legs of (\w+), cleaving flesh and shattering bone in a savage display of your supremecy.$
    ^Drawing back (.+?), you deliver a single, crippling blow to the legs of (\w+), mangling bone and meat in a bloody spray.$
    ^You whip (.+?) in a vicious arc, hewing savagely into the legs of (\w+).$

• Uh, so how updated is this?

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • Chapel said:
    Uh, so how updated is this?
    I use it for svof and 2h knight. The limb counter works pretty good but the frack tracker is alittle wonky. Some bugs off the top of my head..need to change breakpoint variable in the login trigger to have "" around the number or it will not define breakpoint for the prompttag. Also change the word supremecy to supremacy in the devastate trigger. I think there is a misspelling in the amperceiving part of the frack tracker. The fracker tracker is also only partially finished on some of the hits where it does not check if the hit was parried or not. 
    Overall, I think the limb counter still works very nicely and I think @Kenway is awesome for releasing it for free. I would not use the frack tracker part of it though. In all honestly even if the frack tracker worked perfectly I still wouldnt use it. It is just too easy to screw with and perceive is good enough on its own.

So i wasnt aware people still used this so hadnt been updating. Ill do one tonight with much more accurate 2h stuff, fixed druid stuff and even more broken bard stuff (oops).

If people find classes arent working please msg me and let me teamviewer you cause i can only personally test and iron out knight specs and bard. Druids been broken the whole time this existed just cause of a misunderstanding of how clamp worked on my end. 10min in teamviewer with @Aquil and its working like a charm. Its really hard to make these things work with only the info i can gather!

Okay, here's the update! Happy Druiding/2hing!

• I added all the Magi stuff to this if anyone is interested, had to tweak the assess stuff a little bit, and I kinda have it jerry-rigged to work for me, but I could help any Magi out who wanted to use it.
  • If you still need help with BM testing, msg me IG.
    Jayke said:
    I added all the Magi stuff to this if anyone is interested, had to tweak the assess stuff a little bit, and I kinda have it jerry-rigged to work for me, but I could help any Magi out who wanted to use it.
    Would you mind sending it to me so i can just fix it on the base file?

Aesh said:
    If you still need help with BM testing, msg me IG.
    I do! Thanks!

• Does this still work with Blademaster? Been using svof but it doesn't seem to have any configurable limb tracker for it, just the other classes.

Not currently but I'm now a bm so expect that to change soon

• Okay cool, thanks man.

• How's this coming?

DwB and BM updates coming soon(tm) as well as a fix for that stupidass bug that messes up your prompt on log in.

• Kenway promised me it would be done in the next few days :+1:

Oookay so I wanted to get BM finished and into this before I released it but it is giving me grief so here's this instead >_>
    <_<
    So it should be fully functional with DwB now and the bug that made it bork prompt on log in should be fixed.
    @Puxi
    @Kyrra
    @Kogan

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited January 2017
    Installed and now I get hit with these errors when I log in:
    Lua error:[string "skullTimerTick()"]:1: attempt to call global 'skullTimerTick' (a nil value)

There's also nothing in the folder for Svo prompts, so the tag is broken. But I just temporarily reinstalled the older version and moved the Svo tags script across into the new folder so it works. <3
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Whoops

• Still at work, so you have time to fix it before I get home to test! Thanks Kenway.
    Fixed the things. (The skulltimer thing is part of the fracture relapsing tracker that's in there which is incomplete but there's enough in there to turn on if you wanna mess with it.)
    @Kyrra gonna wanna swap out for THIS one 'cause the prompt tag is much improved.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Awesome, thanks so much @Kenway <3
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

As always please let me know of any issues you find or features you'd like to see and if you do any work to improve upon what's here send all the stuff my way. Goal is a reliable easy to edit limb tracker that works for every class as painlessly as possible!

• http://prntscr.com/dsb5j7

Any clue what is causing it to throw this error?
  • edited January 2017
    Puxi said:
    http://prntscr.com/dsb5j7

Any clue what is causing it to throw this error?
    It could possibly be because @kenway forgot to add the Blademaster class to theclassToTriggerGroup table. Go into the script marked Class detection and add Blademaster = "KSLC - BM" into the table and that might fix it up for you.

edit: You may have to re-log into mudlet afterwards.