How did you get dragon?

I'm curious. For those of you who have attained dragonhood: One, god damn I am jealous of you. Two, what mob or person or whatever got you that last .1% to get level 99?
Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Commander Kalesh in Moghedu was the last one I hit to get dragon.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited August 2015
    A couple of drinks normally gets me dragon.

• I got the last .1% from a Truefavour wearing off, pretty sure it was from Mithraea but I can't be 100% sure. Lost the level an hour or so later in a fight with Mhaldor over a shrine, but regained it almost immediately by killing one of them.
  • Herald Aodfionn. He's a denizen in Targossas. Rather recent addition to the city, I think the Bloodsworn turned him to stone or something. 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    One of the denizens in the Azdun catacombs - the shambling zombies or somesort. Pretty sure I got level 100 down there too.

Learning how to hunt the undead without rites, etc as an excommed priestess from 91-100 was an interesting experience.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Achilles said:
    @Shunsui got me dragon about 10 class changes ago.

You casually flip the Wheel of Fortune tarot to the ground and a large wheel with various brightly-
    coloured sections and a pointer appears. It begins to spin quickly round and round.
    (p) 4952h, 3980m, 22915e, 18303w ecdbk 63- 21:29:07.141 |-
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    (p) 4952h, 3980m, 22925e, 18309w excdbk 63- 21:29:09.637 |-
    The wheel slows down and stops with the pointer on 'Experience Gain.' A pleased look flashes across
    Achilles's face.
    You gasp with the realisation that Achilles has reached the level of Greater Dragon.
    I miss the wheel of fortune 
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Father Garron in that sweet little church in Jaru.

Yeaaaaaaaa :proud: 

• Mhun miner in Moghedu. If I remember to check later, I'll see if I can go get the denizen number. I'm pretty sure I remember the room.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    Poharaehe on Harae island.

• I hunted
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Rhoswen in Annwyn
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I got it sloooowly. Icaru gank in uw got me the last % though.
  • Mhun in Moghedu. Top floor I think.
  • Boracin.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    One of the mhun near the entry to Moghedu. Probably an archer or some such.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited August 2015
    Got dragon purely through PK from lvl 80 on. It was kind of by accident... really! :( No allies were harmed... i swear! (@Saeva got me dragon by graciously dying)
  • Moghedu as well, from a knightly knight while hunting with @Severina.
  • I knew I had to remember this and it would have begun to become a thing..Pretty sure it was something on Meropis, or a Mhun

• After Unraveling @Daslin and @Praxides numerous times, the former decided he wanted me to work for the last percent.

Warp/hound beats non-Atalkez blademasters, apparently.

• Don't remember, but most likely something in Moghedu
  • SethSeth North Carolina
    I'm pretty sure I got mine from one of the Sakuwats. Island hunting is the way to go for Dragon!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Orc soldier in Dun
  • I can't remember what, but something in the fortress on Meropis.
    meh

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Can't remember, it was about 300 IG years ago :( Wouldn't have been Meropis, that didn't exist, so likely either UW or Annwyn (which was shiny and new and not frequently hunted)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I don't remember what I killed to get dragon. My brain was a sopping pile of mush and my coherence was out the window after going to crazy hunting binges for a few weeks with Dragonknight. I just remember getting level 99 and being like 'keep going!!!' Cause I didn't want to lose it immediately.

• A feyr in Morindar. Terrible place to hunt because I am lazy and you have to change targets too much. =)
  • Underworld or Annwyn. Sothantos rallied a group to fight off people who kept trying to gank me. I miss Soth.

i'm a rebel

• Mhun miner