fantasy football

Comments

• Super early draft.  Seems like most people weren't even aware it happened.  Redo! Redo!
  • :O I didn't mean the draft to happen. Sorry about that. I thought I set it for late Aug.

• There, I reset it to the 22nd for now. When do you all want to start the draft?

• SethSeth North Carolina
    noooo, the draft time is my tattoo day. Oh well, I'll just do a pre-draft thing
  • We can change it. Just need to get everyone on board.

• Any day just not yesterdaaaaay!

• Which fantasy service are you guys using?  NFL, Yahoo, Espn?
  • Nevermind.  NFL I see it.  League is full though.  Hoping for a spot.
  • We can add more people if you have someone join with you.

• aww my completely unattended draft wasn't bad. Payton at QB, Seattle Def, OBJ at WR and a few other good picks
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    yay reset. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • @Eivan @Aereidhna @Saeva @Aodfionn @Seth @Morthif @Kasya @Andregor @Cidusii

We all good on the draft date? Seth mentioned getting a tattoo that day, so I can move it to the 21 if nobody else has objections?

• That works for me! 21st is actually better for me but I can make either work.
  • Seems fine by me

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Yeah, I'm good with the 22nd. As long as my sister understands I'll be taking a break from her house-warming party to draft a team. If she has internet out in the middle of nowhere...
  • I'll probably be travelling somewhere in California, but I can at least set a draft order thingy :)
  • I moved it back one day to better fit people's schedule. So the draft is now the 21st at 8 pm EDT. Let me know if that time is a problem for anyone. Still need to hear from @Eivan and @Andregoras well. Anyone seen them around?

• I will replace anyone
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    We just need another person to add in Ainly. Can we find someone off the NFL clan?
  • edited August 2015
    The date should be fine with me.
  • @Ainly and @Achilles can join now. Here' the link. Password is sarapis.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3093145

We may need to drop @Eivan and @Andregor though. Haven't heard anything. I'll wait around a week and then we'll see.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Anyone interested in playing for some stakes?  I dunno, 100 unbound credits?  I'll take sidebets individually in lieu of a league buy-in as well.

I think I signed up but I don't see where to change my team name etc.  
  • It's not actually showing you as joined to me, Achilles. Maybe you need to check again? @Ainly needs to join still as well.

• I can see the league, but I don't really see how to join it. @Kazu
  • Nevermind. I got it, I got it.  I'm Lambeau Louie. @Kazu
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Yea the actual link to join was http://achaea.league.fantasy.nfl.com

The other link just lets you observe afaik
  • Alright.  Got my first round rankings all put together.  Hasn't -really- hit me that football season is right around the corner 'til I started ranking my draft picks....now I'm really excited.
  • So just one last check-in to make sure everyone is good with the league. I don't want to have a draft and find out that people didn't know or aren't interested anymore.

@Aodfionn @Kasya @Saeva @Atalkez @Achilles @Seth @Ainly @Morthif @Aereidhna @Andregor @Cidusii @Hyperlith

It would also help if I knew team names... I have no idea who is in beyond the people that have posted their names, so I just tagged everyone who talked about joining.

• Team Domination, ready to go

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.