fantasy football

Comments

• Earliest draft date they had was like June 16th. I moved it to the 20th to hopefully avoid conflict with work schedules. Let me know if you guys want to reschedule to another date.

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I have my team. Now it just needs a name. So I can lose to @Atalkez but at least have a decent name.
  • Kasya said:
    I have my team. Now it just needs a name. So I can lose to @Atalkez but at least have a decent name.
    You've heard of the A-Team, right @Kasya ? Well, now you can be the K-Team!

• I named my team Ride or Die Fishies

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Kazu said:
    Kasya said:
    You've heard of the A-Team, right @Kasya ? Well, now you can be the K-Team!
    Alright. I have the K-Team. It was either that or Team Zerg. 
  • Now we just need at least five more people and we are ready to roll!

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I'd only play on ESPN or Yahoo, already play in 8 money leagues so I dont want to deal with multiple logins.
  • SethSeth North Carolina
    Ok, I joined. Carolina Pride is my team.
  • Okay so what is the site we selected and the information on the league? I need to setup Team Domination and be ready to go!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • SethSeth North Carolina
    Atalkez said:
    Okay so what is the site we selected and the information on the league? I need to setup Team Domination and be ready to go!
    League: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=3093145
    Pass: sarapis
  • So, assuming Atalkez joins, we still need 2 more people! Anyone know other Achaeans who play? I also put a poll in the bottom right of the league about the scoring! PPR or Standard. I'll change it once a majority vote is in.

• You should probably wait til preseason week 4 before drafts. It sucks to have players out from injury for the season because you drafted them 3 months before the games are even played. A lot can happen in that timeframe.
  • We can wait if people want. I usually just like drafting earlier so people have a chance at getting sleepers before the preseason buzz. I can understand waiting though.

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Maybe not week 4. I'll have several other drafts that weekend, more than likely. But August!
  • Seal Cub Clubbing Club... Oldie but a goodie
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Like the settings, but June 20 for a draft? Way too early :/

Also, what's the entry fee? :D

• None, and we are going to move the draft back to like August.

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Kazu said:
    None, and we are going to move the draft back to like August.
    Cool! Consider something small, like 10cr. Liven up the stakes!

• Bumping this thread. We still need to hammer out a draft time and get at least one more person in the league.

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Is @Aodfionn in here?
  • I'm not sure, honestly. We have one open spot at the moment, and we can always increase the league size by 2 for new people.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    I'm already in.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • So does anyone have a preference for when we draft? I was thinking around preseason week 2-3.

• Oh right I've been procrastinating on finding a team name. I'm in.
  • So uhhh, looks like the draft happened? D:
  • Yeah I didn't know till I looked at my cruddy line up :confounded: 

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Oh fuck this lineup. This happened?
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Tannehill, are you serious?

What is this....

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Too late to sign up?
  • Ainly said:
    Too late to sign up?

Yeah, looks like the draft already happened, which is not what any of us wanted from the looks of it.

Might need to make a new league.