Sketch freebies!

Comments

• GawiGawi Washington
    Don't worry or stress over us freebies, we understand and can be patient!

• KeiKei
    edited July 2015
    I love asking people to draw Kei. I also love collecting nifty drawings of Kei. <3 That said, when you start sketching again, pleasepleaeplease <3

[spoiler]She is a human who stands just under five foot seven in height. Stark platinum hair runs straight down her back to her shoulder blades. A pair of bright crystal blue eyes peek out of a sharply defined face, while an escarbuncle within a border sits branded into her left cheek. A lightly tanned body, slight and athletically slender, sets the canvas for her decorated skin, with toned and wiry muscles hidden below the surface. Upon her left leg, drawing from ankle to waist, rests an intricate and twisting vine tattoo, capped off with a bright blue crystal with a figure inside.[/spoiler]

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • Guuuys, I'm online right now :D

I'll be finishing up the commission for @Jonathin then start on @Jinsun
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Okay, almost finished with Mosr's, but I'll be back sometime soon!

• Just caught a few seconds before you went off, but was that Krita you were using?! :)
  • @Medi I was using Paint Tool SAI :)

• Ahh, very cool! They all look the same anymore haha
  • Here's another one you can draw if you like!

He is a tiger-like rajamala and is standing in the background nonchalantly, seeming to be around 5 
    feet and 7 inches in height. In the shade of his hood you can see his pale blue eyes, sometimes 
    glazed over and never blinking, his mind seemingly elsewhere. His whole body is covered in pitch 
    black fur, with a subtle shine of scales that can be seen under some of his fur, and it is kept 
    nicely groomed, helping him slip into the shadows when needed. Hanging down over his face from 
    underneath his hood is clean, black hair, nearly covering his face, being nearly long enough to 
    reach his chin. Underneath his blue eyes, just below his small grey nose, are long white whiskers, 
    standing out from the fur on his face, but almost hidden underneath his black hair. Peeking out from 
    his hair on both sides of his head are large cat-like ears, tucked down low inside of his hood. 
    Drooping low behind him and protruding from a neat hole in the back of his trousers is a long tail, 
    covered in the same fur, and absently swaying slowly back and forth behind him. His figure is lean, 
    yet muscular, and his body is semi-tense, seeming ready to move at any time.

an obsidian-black assassin's hood
    Cut and stitched from nearly transparent spider silk, this hood has been crafted to hide the 
    features of the wearer in a shroud of obsidian-hued fabric. Deep charcoal embroidery weaves about 
    the hem, reflecting the images of coiled serpents in various poised strikes, fangs bared. The 
    features of the wearer, despite the near-translucent fabric, are obscured and indistinguishable in 
    even the best of lighting conditions. Three shards of obsidian have been smoothed and fashioned to 
    the right collar of the hood to ensure a tight fit across the mouth and nose when espionage is 
    necessary.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I am so freaking excited and anxious.
  • @Jinsun Mosr's is almost done, and I'll be sure to let you know when I'm streaming so you can watch and tell me what you don't like. :D

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I held up the line for freebies after I got mine.

#SorryNotSorry
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Xae said:
    @Jinsun Mosr's is almost done, and I'll be sure to let you know when I'm streaming so you can watch and tell me what you don't like. :D
    Ok thanks! I'll probs be working my night job when you stream, but i trust ya!
  • Hey guys, I'm online ^^

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Ahhhhh! He's terrifying! (Awesome)
  • Jinsun's sketch kinda reminds me of Justice from Afro Samurai, minus the pointed chin.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Guys, guys, guys. I'm online :D 

• Psst..... Sorry, but here's another. I love your drawings, especially the Grook. The Grook are awesome.

:smile:

He is a human that stands at a somewhat small height, just under four feet. His relatively pale skin is flawless, free of marks of any sort. Despite his small stature, his lithe form has a defined muscular structure, solid cords of muscle apparent in his relatively long arms and legs. At least, long for someone of his height. His short, messy hair is silver in hue, brushing the tips  of his small, round ears. His bright sapphire eyes are heavy lidded, his lashes long, giving him a slightly feminine appearance despite his other masculine features. His heart shaped face hasn't lost its boyish look in any form despite age, cheeks slightly flushed, the tips of his somewhat thin lips curved, making him look as if he were always a step away from grinning.

He's a man-child :lol: Just 'cause I wanted a small human that wields a bastard sword/warhammer. Think of the badass-ness. :chuffed: 
  • amazing! please do me:)
    She is a tiger-like rajamala. Standing a squat four-feet, six-inches tall, she appears jolly but distant. She has a wide-flat face more akin to a lion than the leopard her spots evoke. A coat of heavy-short fur covers her body, thickening into a barely-kept mane at her shoulders. Auburn stripes overlayed with large, faint black patches cover her pelage. The years of harsh living have stained her shins and feet with mud. Her eyes are large and round, giving her a dopey, worried look overall.

She is wearing:

a suit of leather armour, a form-fitting black shirt, roguish trousers of black leather, pirate boots of sable leather, long, fur lined gloves of snowy silk, and a delicate coral bracelet.

Containers:

an embossed suede backpack.

• @Khaibit I redrew you!

• @Ahmet here's a redraw too

• These all look amazing, @Xae! I'm in the process of updating my desc but I'll post it once I'm done.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • @Gawi here you go!

• @Praxides here you go :D