Does anyone here play Company of Heroes?

Just wondering if any Achaean's played the original Company of Heroes (or the expansion). Me and my friends here in Malaysia are looking for some people to play with, and the online community right now is just a bunch of dudes playing the Scheldt as the Wehrmacht. Just hit me up in a private message/discuss stuff in here if anyone's game.

(I have low hopes for this.)

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    yes    

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • ihy so much
    If you are awake at 6pm gmt i will play with you

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • TegTeg
    edited July 2015
    Yeah I picked up CoH again recently, the problem is that the game isn't being patched anymore and plays at all levels basically comes down to sniper micro which makes the game a lot less fun than it was back when relic still updated it.

Also there's actually a fairly healthy 1v1 community still, just expect to play against ppl who are way better than yourself because they had years of practice.
    effin americans

-

As drawn by Shayde