July Globes Promotion

Comments

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    I both hope that Lucaine is and isn't one of the last set, the former because nothing would stop me from acquiring one, the latter because literally everyone else would be doing the same.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Considering that each of the current set of figurines are marked The Mythos, it is unlikely that figures from the Seleucarian saga will feature!
  • edited July 2015
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 22 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 765 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 17 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a translucent glass case!
    You have been awarded with backpack leather talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 180 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 35 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden box of parts.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1170 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 30 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3870 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 25 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 13 credits!
    You have been awarded with a backpack lining talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1800 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 19 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden box of parts.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1620 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 26 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a pair of Ivory dice!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3645 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 18 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3105 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 14 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a book of betting tickets for the Humgii Races!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2205 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 16 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3285 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 15 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 15 credits!
    You have been awarded with a hookah's base talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 405 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 33 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 30 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 90 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 14 ginseng roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3915 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 33 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2790 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 20 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a free reincarnation!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3600 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 27 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

125 credits, some gold, some herbs...4 cases, not too bad...
  • The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2655 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 31 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a right horn strap talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 720 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 13 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 19 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3060 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 26 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2160 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 24 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 22 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 990 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 13 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 11 credits!
    You have been awarded with a hookah's stem talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1080 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 32 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a free trait reset!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1080 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 21 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a pair of Ivory dice!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3555 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 21 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 18 credits!
    You have been awarded with a hookah's chain talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2295 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 29 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3780 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 33 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 495 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 32 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3150 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 30 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mysterious crate!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2925 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 30 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1395 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 21 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 11 credits!
    You have been awarded with backpack leather talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with a globe's middle talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2070 gold sovereigns, a 

• Two more days and @Tecton  gets more of my money. 

BATTLE FIGURINESSSSS
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    I really think you'll like these last two, they look pretty awesome!
  • @Tecton are they out? Can I buy 15 more globes? Will you confirm I can continue my addiction??
    Not out yet, no! You've got abooooooooout 90 minutes until the refresh! Stay tuned to the ANNOUNCE news for when they're live! 
  • I really like the battle figurines :no_mouth:  With that said, buying the Yen-Sorte figurine if anyone's selling, ahem.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • @Tecton as you saw I bought 15 globes and completed my figurine set with extras!!

I also managed to get Ogres Gauntlets and a mantis (which I sold)
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    For 15 globes: 1 box of parts, 4 glass cases (all Han-Silnar wat), artefact voucher, 135 credits, lucky sips (2 vials, 42 total) 

out of 45 globes purchased this month (and 1 globe put together with talismans), I've only scored like 1 pet crate though. Not sure if my bad luck or what. 

• 5 globes.

20 credits
    16 credits
    Humgii races
    Ice figurine
    Hookah plate 

Hour later I bought a solo globe.

Hunter's belt. 

Score. 
  • Any word on the current talisman sets?
  • I've been seeing a lot of the historical ones come back out. 
    Not sure with the exact list - I haven't opened many myself
  • The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 21 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 675 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 27 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1395 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 18 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 19 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3060 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 16 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 18 credits!
    You have been awarded with a globe of enchanted water talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1575 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 13 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3735 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 11 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

Conclusion: Not attractive. Nothing good over 5 globes. I will wait.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Really hoping the obsidian disc pieces are in here. If I could get a left and finish this damn thing, I'd be happy as a lark.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Dochitha looks like you angered the rng gods
  • 15 globes

173 credits, 20 artefact upgrade credits, 38,520 gold sovereigns, blue Dragon scales talisman piece, 2 globe's tops talisman pieces, a mongoose's claw talisman piece, a mongoose's tail talisman piece, a pair of Ivory dice, a wooden box of parts., a book of betting tickets for the Humgii Races, a horticulturist's crate, a featureless ice figurine, an elegant diamond vial, a group of 63 bloodroot leaves, a group of 64 ginseng roots, a group of 56 lobelia seeds, a group of 153 sileris berries, a group of 60 coal pieces, a group of 20 spools of cloth, a group of 30 pieces of rope, a group of 30 steel bars, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an 13 oaken vial with 60 sips(1 restoration, 4 speed, 3 health, 4 mana, 1 mending)

• I got talisman pieces for monocle, icicle, ozhera, mongoose, hellcat, quisalisderillin in addition to some more globe pieces. 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    If anyone sees any stove pieces let me know ok? Would buy the shit out of those.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Sarapis @Tecton are there any Conclave pieces in the globes?
    Huh. Neat.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    For five globes, I got..

A horticulturist's crate (corpse flower), 90 credits, a bucket's right side talisman piece, 10-30 of rope, cloth, wood, 10-30 of lobelia, sileris and goldenseal, approximately 12000 gold sovereigns and 2 oaken vials.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    If there's anything I'd want, it would be the potted lycopod plant and votive talisman pieces.

@Tecton, why won't you let us make the candles resetting to houses? :(
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• The rate of getting the plants and premiums are lower than what I experienced with the Figurines weeks. Not sure about it though., just what I feel personally.
  • The rate definitely seems to have gone down - the first month, I rarely had credits come out. This month, I got 8 globes (out of 10) with just credits in them. 

On the brighter side, the drop rate for carts have either lessened or disappeared completely. I have way too many of those, and I haven't seen one drop this month yet  =)
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    going to go setup a cart to sell all these carts.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    Dairon said:
    The rate definitely seems to have gone down - the first month, I rarely had credits come out. This month, I got 8 globes (out of 10) with just credits in them. 

On the brighter side, the drop rate for carts have either lessened or disappeared completely. I have way too many of those, and I haven't seen one drop this month yet  =)
    Nothing changed with the odds, we pretty much just swapped out the items generated at that point in the code with the new items.
    Ahmet said:
    They've currently got a random selection from the Azatlan, Historical, and Marks sets.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Tecton said:
    Ahmet said:
    They've currently got a random selection from the Azatlan, Historical, and Marks sets.
    Azatlan? Eww.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ahmet said:
    Tecton said:
    Ahmet said:
    Azatlan? Eww.
    Sacrificial knife bits?... please please, so need those... (I have enough to make 20 knives already, with some spares)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."