Is Hashan Floating?

2»

Comments

• Tharvis said:

you'll just have to sit tight and wait
    no f dat, gimme deets

Llozuth the Spider Queen: y/n?
    Underdark: y/n?
    permanent night within city limits: y/n?
    Victorian architecture and gas lampposts: y/n?
    secret Nelbennir brain pool: y/n?
    As you place one hand on the top of the globe, a bright spark of moonlight travels down through the centre of the glass, igniting the candle.

We had some lanterns along the Road of Eternity, I think. But, well, they're probably at the bottom of that chasm in pieces now.
  • Sarieno said:
    So, I'm just going to throw this out here.

With two of our orgs essentially closing forever, and the land around Hashan being ripped apart like a grilled cheese sandwich, things have changed irrevocably. Road of Eternity's gone, southern exit's pulled out, and what is it, fifteen years of history is gone from two houses.

I'd like to say thank you, first to the Admins for this event (these were all things we needed, thank you so effing much.) I know the work isn't done, but we do appreciate the hell out of everything (even if some players are not vocal about it).

To the leaders of the Black Lotus and the Spirit Walkers, past and present, thank you for all the hard work, all the good times, and everything else. I was a member of both houses at one time or another. It definitely provided a unique perspective on Hashani culture. All that RL history is hard to throw away, so I hope you folks kept pieces to show to the future, or at least to each other on rainy days.

I look forward to working with everyone in the new houses. And if you're not Hashani, I encourage you to give us a chance. We might surprise you. (In a good way).
    You're welcome.

I'm not even going to rain on Hashan's floating "wellspring of latent power." These changes, or ablutions as I like to think of them, were really necessary for that city to move forward. I just hope that the behavior and attitudes of the players there shifts along with its landscape. My most authentic and best wishes to them all with that endeavor.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Xinna said:
    Is the blue fog staying? Because we might need to raid you for heathen fog, then. RED v. BLUE.
    If we're blue, we have Caboose and a sentient Tank. If you're Red, you have Griff the eternally lazy bugger with the Sarge that perpetually tries to kill him.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    Xinna said:
    Is the blue fog staying? Because we might need to raid you for heathen fog, then. RED v. BLUE.
    If we're blue, we have Caboose and a sentient Tank. If you're Red, you have Griff the eternally lazy bugger with the Sarge that perpetually tries to kill him.
    I dunno, man. They got Donut. Man's got a crazy strong throwing arm.
  • edited July 2015
    I went to go find the new Hashan entrance to determine this floating business once and for all and typed "goto Hashan" and got a C++ run time error that crashed Mudlet. Twilight has finally won.
  • Will Hashan rise to become a legit contender to the other four states? Stay tune for the next episode of Achaea Z.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Tibitha said:
    This is my crappy sticky-note drawing of how I picture it:

Hashan still has lots of epically giant statue. Don't forgot the statues. 
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• And a massive black spire, and a massive tower to the northeast.
  • I think the focus was on the exterior appearance...
  • Jukilian said:
    I think the focus was on the exterior appearance...
    When you draw the Night, you must draw all of the Night!
  • Texel said:
    Tibitha said:
    This is my crappy sticky-note drawing of how I picture it:

Hashan still has lots of epically giant statue. Don't forgot the statues. 
    I'm pretty sure I read something there about statue rubble :pleased: 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Rabble, not rubble :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited July 2015
    There, fixed it up a bit! @Tibitha

I have absolutely no idea why the picture is so small here though.

Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:
    There, fixed it up a bit! @Tibitha

I have absolutely no idea why the picture is so small here though.

Isn't there a giant observatory on the SW side still?
  • Well, the Planetarium is on the northeast side.