Thanks for the memories : )

DISCLAIMER: this may not be posted in the right spot 

Just wanted to post a short thank you to IRE for making Achaea. Even though I haven't played in the last 3-5 years or so, there was the better part of the 2000's that I did, and it was a real blast. A special shout out to Mhaldor and the Maldaathi, you made this place a home away from home.

Anyways, I met my beautiful wife here, which never would have been possible without our mutual hobby of years ago.

Many thanks from Vasool (& Sherazad.)

us.jpg 48.3K

Comments

• Congrats to the both of you!

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Omggggg you're Sherazad's husband! I'd been curious for AGES. Congratulations to you both!!! If you ever come back, come say hi.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Vasool said:
    DISCLAIMER: this may not be posted in the right spot 

Just wanted to post a short thank you to IRE for making Achaea. Even though I haven't played in the last 3-5 years or so, there was the better part of the 2000's that I did, and it was a real blast. A special shout out to Mhaldor and the Maldaathi, you made this place a home away from home.

Anyways, I met my beautiful wife here, which never would have been possible without our mutual hobby of years ago.

Many thanks from Vasool (& Sherazad.)

Haha we should get together and gossip about our filipina wives. We'll be like a couple of....filipina housewives >.> Has she made you eat tuyo and champorado yet?

• edited July 2015
    I knew @Sherazad before it was cool  :p

But Achaea is still a very big part of many people's lives and I hope it continues to change lives in many big and small ways (and continuing to confuse friends/family with stray "nstat" in text messages)
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Without a doubt, Achaean relationships (friendly or romantic) have been some of the most enduring and influential in my life, but that's also because of how big a part the game itself has played. It's crazy to think how such a diverse community has sprung up around one game, and I don't know how @Sarapis and Co feel about it, but I think I would be so proud.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• @ruth @skye : you girls are up next! (Congrats and yay!)
  • My dreams! So true! 
  • Jurixe said:
    Without a doubt, Achaean relationships (friendly or romantic) have been some of the most enduring and influential in my life, but that's also because of how big a part the game itself has played. It's crazy to think how such a diverse community has sprung up around one game, and I don't know how @Sarapis and Co feel about it, but I think I would be so proud.
    I definitely am. I love how many people have met and stayed together in this world of ours, from Gods (Aeyr & original Valnurana - not the current one - have a child together now, for instance, and there are other divine pairings) to the numerous player relationships that have formed through it over the years. Its's really touching. 

• Skye said:
    @Tahquil I'm sure @Ruth and I will be very happy to invite you to our wedding when they finally legalise gay marriage in Singapore. 
    I had no idea, but that's awesome!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Sarapis said:

Skye said:
    @Tahquil I'm sure @Ruth and I will be very happy to invite you to our wedding when they finally legalise gay marriage in Singapore. 
    I had no idea, but that's awesome!
    *squints suspiciously* @Skye... you have some explaining to do!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• @Vasool grats man! Good luck with everything, will be missed. We had some good times haha

• Skye said:
    It was a joke :( yes... a joke...

*cries in a corner*
    Stop messing with our hearts! We were excited!